Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Four

Initial thoughts, redacted in haste and preliminary:

I think Georgetown wins, and they are only giving up one point.The reasoning:they are older, more experienced, and OSU has been quite lucky to get here.I simply think their youth catches up with them.I see Oden being neutralized by Hibbert, even though Hibbert is a future stiff in the NBA and Oden is a future star.Hibbert is more mature even if Oden looks 30.Green is the player of the year in the Big East and proves it.Coaching:no advantage.

The UCLA/Florida game seems to me to be Florida. Reasoning:they beat the same team (minus Collison) last year, by double digits. Collison is better than the guy he replaced (who now plays for the Lakers, Farmar) but not much better. I see three future pros on Florida. If called tight, Florida wins.The only way UCLA wins is if they let em play physical, and who knows, they may.

May just go ML for Florida.One reason why:just finished hearing Brandon Lang's picks on local radio, and he is assuring the same outcomes in both games. Usually fade him.But, Florida has just played in the Georgia Dome, is comfortable with the rims, and will have significant fan support.

GL to those that merit it.
    Red ink is thicker than blood.

Agree on both

:sm:

gl Horatio
    Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
    (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
    (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
    (0-2) -1 unit