south. ill

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• south. ill

also a 1unit play on southern ill. -9.5 vs. drake coming off a hard fought overtime win vs. evansville last night

You're new around here so we'll take it easy on ya, but posting games when they are at halftime isn't accepted here. It won't get you any cred. amongst the members and can get you banned pretty quick. Again, you're new, but please don't do this anymore.

Comment

sry

thats my bad. i mixed up the game times between south ill. game and the delaware game. wont happen again. just to let you know, i was a big fan of yours at the uc. good to see you again.

Comment

Keep all your plays for the day in one thread too please so the forum isn't cluttered.

Comment

Originally posted by mkiss View Post
          thats my bad. i mixed up the game times between south ill. game and the delaware game. wont happen again. just to let you know, i was a big fan of yours at the uc. good to see you again.
          Thanks, not trying to be mean whatsoever but I know some people that get sort of angry when stuff like this happened at the old place **COUGH**cuse**COUGH** (LMAO, J/K!) and lookin out for anyone trying to start here.

GL the rest of the way bro, and hopin we all get some winners.

Comment

friday night

big win on the bradley braves, putting me at 4-2 so far (+2 units)

for tonight i like towson-3.5
            5 units
            canisius-3 (4 units)
            Appalachian St. -2.5
            3 units
            Wisconsin GB-2.5
            2 units
            Austin Peay-4
            1 unit

Gl to all.

Comment

start of a hot streak?

nice night tonight, up 11units total since joining, (+9 on tonights games alone)

Comment

Working...
              X