Feelin Lucky's Fri DAY Plays

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feelin Lucky's Fri DAY Plays

Hey guys, got off to a nice start on the site yesterday going 3-1.....I'm looking to keep that going today. Not really liking tonights card, but I'm gonna take a stab at some of these early games....

Northern Iowa +1.5 1 Unit
    Towson -3 1 Unit
    Loyola Chicago -5 1 Unit

Good luck boys! May be back later with a play or two depending on how these go...

Posting Record to Date: 3-1

I've got a Feelin, Lucky, that you'll be sporting some more cash again after today! GL :glass:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Thanks JoePa, I hope you're right!

Comment

Good Luck

Lucky
        Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
        (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
        (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
        (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
        (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Like all the picks GL
          NCAA YTD 12-15

MLB YTD 0-0

NBA 1-1

Comment

Tough loss on Northern Iowa, but hopefully my other two games can stay right where they're at now. I told myself I was gonna sit the rest of the night out, but I'm in quite a gambling mood tonight......which explains why I'm gonna put a play on Wichita State. Don't ask why, it's pretty much a gut play and to me, anything can happen in this MVC tourney. It seems like every year a team who you don't expect to just gets hot and reels off a couple wins in this thing. For some reason, I have a feeling the Shockers show up to play in this one and keep it real close. Good luck tonight guys!

Wichita State Shockas +4.5 1 Unit

Comment

Working...
            X