Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SNL VP Debate

good stuff.

I havent watched SNL in years due to suckiness, but this is one of the better skits I've seen in awhile.

YouTube - SNL - Tina Fey Does Sarah Palin (Debate vs. Joseph Biden)
    :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
    -Big Pimpin-

:laughing:

Spot on Palin :thumbs:

Comment

Like, Q...I thought the SNL video was funny. That's it. That's what his thread was about. So I commented. :thumbs:

Comment

Come on this is good humor.... cut the rest of the crap out! HD go back to your thread before you get a yellow card!

BB:thumbs:
        "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Comment

Marriage is a sacred institution between 2 unwilling teenagers (around 7 min in) - classic.
          可你住在有趣的时代 - May you live in interesting times.

Visit wagertracker and participate in free contests and track your picks.

Comment

This one was good but the skit of the Palin - Katie Couric interview was better.

Comment

Everyone got so serious around here in the last couple days.

So... well, its time. Time for me to announce I am doing something about it. I am running for president. Here is my announcement on the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by Fish2006 View Post
                Everyone got so serious around here in the last couple days.

So... well, its time. Time for me to announce I am doing something about it. I am running for president. Here is my announcement on the internet.
                woulda worked better if you just put "Fish2006" on the template LOL

since I didnt know your name beforehand, and that was an ingenious ploy but ultimately went over my head because the whole time I kept wondering who A.Erickson was LOL
                :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
                -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
                  woulda worked better if you just put "Fish2006" on the template LOL

since I didnt know your name beforehand, and that was an ingenious ploy but ultimately went over my head because the whole time I kept wondering who A.Erickson was LOL
                  Oh Snap - forgot about that. Ah well.

Comment

Working...
                  X