Temperment?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Temperment?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fAyK-enrF1g&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fAyK-enrF1g&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Just sayin... use your brain, not your heart.
    可你住在有趣的时代 - May you live in interesting times.

Visit wagertracker and participate in free contests and track your picks.

[QUOTE=Fish2006;169890

Just sayin... use your brain, not your heart.[/QUOTE]

Pot.....meet....kettle.....!LMAO:laughing: Seriously brother after many of your post, coming from you this comment is quite laughable and does not hold alot of water...but thanks I needed a good laugh!:thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by BoKnows View Post
      Pot.....meet....kettle.....!LMAO:laughing: Seriously brother after many of your post, coming from you this comment is quite laughable and does not hold alot of water...but thanks I needed a good laugh!:thumbs:

classic....
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Comment

The funniest thing about this post is Dems are worried about the Temperment of McCain, but could care less about Ayers, Wright, Rezko, Fannie, Freddie et. al.....that in a nutshell tells you about democrats and their moral values, about temperment but burning the flag is cool, and if GOD is anywhere in public make sure to march on Washington about it, oh and by the way McCain can get a little heated when he is passionate about something. Keep em' coming Fish as I need some more comedy today!LMFAO!:laughing: Keep using your heart because apparently the brain went on vacation:thumbs:

Comment

Working...
          X