Last nights debate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last nights debate

I was absolutely shocked by the quote by Johnny Mac last night that he wanted to fast track veterans into teaching positions by skipping certifications. As if we don't already have enough unqualified bad teachers in this country he wants to inject even more unqualified and now uncertified teachers into the system :bang: :bang:
    ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
    NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
    MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
    CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

and damn you must know it really sucks to be behind johnny mac when every news organization even fox news had Obama winning last night.......

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
    NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
    MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
    CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

ah look at johnny mac very presidential in this picture

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...1772410910.jpg :laughing: :laughing:

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
      NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
      MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
      CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
        ah look at johnny mac very presidential in this picture

:laughing:

You finally started your own blog. Thanks :beerbang:

:goodjob: :nice:

Will you be posting the gallup daily updates?
        Last edited by homedawg; 10-16-2008, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
          You finally started your own blog. Thanks :beerbang:

:goodjob: :nice:

Will you be posting the gallup daily updates?
          you bet here you go sir

Gallup Daily: Obama 49%, McCain 43%

now i just sit back and watch and see if Obama wins by 100+ electoral votes or not

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
          NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
          MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
          CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

class act that GOP is :puke: :puke:

Inland GOP mailing depicts Obama's face on food stamp | Inland News | PE.com | Southern California News | News for Inland Southern California

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
            NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
            MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
            CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Dan, Racists come in every shape and color. Being black is not an immunity from racism. In fact, many blacks are more racist than white people. If you don't get offended by racial insults, then you're apparently racist too, but an actual racist would get offended by it.

Do yourself a favor, and lose the race-card! :thumbs:

There are more important things to consider in this election! :beerbang:
              Keep your chin up!

Comment

dan was curious what you thought of all the black people voting for obama cause he's black. lmao....the howard stern show took to the streets to interview black people to see why they were voting for obama. they asked one guy if he was voting for obama because (a) he was for keeping troops in iraq or (b) because he was pro life. they guy answered because he's for keeping troops in iraq and also because he's pro life.

this is just sick. blacks voting for obama and they don't even know what platform he's running on. it was hilarious. wish i could post the audio link but i don't know how.
                I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                  dan was curious what you thought of all the black people voting for obama cause he's black. lmao....the howard stern show took to the streets to interview black people to see why they were voting for obama. they asked one guy if he was voting for obama because (a) he was for keeping troops in iraq or (b) because he was pro life. they guy answered because he's for keeping troops in iraq and also because he's pro life.

this is just sick. blacks voting for obama and they don't even know what platform he's running on. it was hilarious. wish i could post the audio link but i don't know how.
                  well i know stern does the same type thing with McCain also .........as for blacks voting for Obama cause hes black, what about all the people who will vote for McCain just cause hes NOT black ..........and not knowing anything about where McCain stands......you don't have to look far when it comes to that with that lady at that McCain rally who was voting against Obama because he was "an arab" works both ways FF..........uneducated and ignorant voters on both sides...........IQ test on issues should be issued before your able to vote.......would cut down on idiots who abuse their right of voting

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                  NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                  MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                  CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Keep your chin up!
                    alright HD ............blunt racism on behalf of this GOP branch but im the racist ......

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                    NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                    MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                    CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post

That audio is posted in here. http://www.predictem.com/forums/dump...p-against.html

Same theme here:

Shelley "I am A Conservative" Wynter

<object width="600" height="450"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CPVJnyRPZ3k&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CPVJnyRPZ3k&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="600" height="450"></embed></object>
                      Last edited by homedawg; 10-16-2008, 08:52 PM.

Comment

alright HD ............blunt racism on behalf of this GOP branch but im the racist ......

:thumbs: you are offended! Go to youtube and check out--> RACISM IN AMERICA. WHO KEPT IT ALIVE

Comment

:thumbs: you are offended! Go to youtube and check out--> RACISM IN AMERICA. WHO KEPT IT ALIVE
                          hey HD.........im not looking to get my thread closed over another debate on racism .......ill give it a look.......

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                          NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                          MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                          CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

hey HD.........im not looking to get my thread closed over another debate on racism .......ill give it a look.......
                            Drop the race card and let me know what you think about it! :beerbang:

Comment

Irish bookmaker pays out early on Obama victory - Yahoo! News

:bang: :bang: :bang: ughhh i feel like this is a L*** in sports gambling never good to see this ****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                              NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                              MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                              CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Working...
                              X