Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
    Why did you cut the rest of my post?

If you were on the outside looking in with a vengeance, at the worlds most powerful nation, which candidate would you prefer?

:beer2:
    1) your original post was intended to portray Obama's questionable patriotism vs. McCain's with the heading: If you were on the outside looking in with a vengeance, at the worlds most powerful nation, which candidate would you prefer.

2) I responded in kind to the post highlighting that one of the main objects in focus the book in Obama's hand is the obvious subject of ridicule or method to "prove" his unpatriotism, in explaining that the book was anything but as such.

3) You responded that you mention nothing of why he was reading the book, that its just pics.

4) I foolishly answered that the book is highlighted and is a main focus of the intended post

5) You come back with the original heading that you want to make the point of Obama's patriotism vs. McCain's from the pics alone.

6) Now I'm :nuts: crosseyed from why you would post something that uses the book as the focal point without knowing what the book was really about, then absolving any significance to it as tool for your argument only to come back and reiterate your original point which obviously needs the book's presumed significance for any merit. :beer2:
    :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
    -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
      because im backing Obama im a racist...........i have still not connected the dots how me backing Obama makes me a racist?
      how many more times are you gonna use the race card? look at your posts! The barrier was broken many years ago! :beerbang:

Comment

Obama has received more than 50% of his campaign funding from foreigners! :thumbs:
        2-1 odds that the U.S. has received more than 50% of its $ from foreigners through copious borrowing hence our growing debt. Does that make the U.S. wrong? Islamic? or fiscally irresponsible?

All the $ from foreigners only helps his campaign campaign to the American people, the people here still have to vote for him.

-Big Pimpin-

Comment

how many more times are you gonna use the race card? look at your posts! The barrier was broken many years ago! :beerbang:
          i've never used the race card once in my defense as to why im backing Obama.......i simply said that it is history (if you look in your u.s. history book) you will see an african-american has never been the nominee of a major u.s. party in its history so by the evidence alone its history and those who dreamed one day that a minority (women or person of color) would have a chance at president are seeing that truly that thing they call the american dream is reachable and Obama is evidence of that ........now how that makes me a racist is beyond me
          ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
          NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
          MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
          CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
            1) your original post was intended to portray Obama's questionable patriotism vs. McCain's with the heading: If you were on the outside looking in with a vengeance, at the worlds most powerful nation, which candidate would you prefer.

2) I responded in kind to the post highlighting that one of the main objects in focus the book in Obama's hand is the obvious subject of ridicule or method to "prove" his unpatriotism, in explaining that the book was anything but as such.

3) You responded that you mention nothing of why he was reading the book, that its just pics.

4) I foolishly answered that the book is highlighted and is a main focus of the intended post

5) You come back with the original heading that you want to make the point of Obama's patriotism vs. McCain's from the pics alone.

6) Now I'm :nuts: crosseyed from why you would post something that uses the book as the focal point without knowing what the book was really about, then absolving any significance to it as tool for your argument only to come back and reiterate your original point which obviously needs the book's presumed significance for any merit. :beer2:
            The dems would be proud of you! :beerbang:

"argue with your neighbor, get in their face" Barack Obama

Let me change the picture for you:

Comment

i've never used the race card once in my defense as to why im backing Obama.......i simply said that it is history (if you look in your u.s. history book) you will see an african-american has never been the nominee of a major u.s. party in its history so by the evidence alone its history and those who dreamed one day that a minority (women or person of color) would have a chance at president are seeing that truly that thing they call the american dream is reachable and Obama is evidence of that ........now how that makes me a racist is beyond me
              You are using the race card because you are backing Obama, that makes you a Racist! :thumbs:

Comment

You are using the race card because you are backing Obama, that makes you a Racist! :thumbs:
                so in order to back Obama i have to use the race card and in essence be a racist? along with the millions that will come out in 2 weeks to support him they are all racist too?

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

I wouldnt be proud if they were proud of me.

I don't see how abstract advertising without consistency from its author makes me a democrat for pointing out the flaw in your logic.

I see both Republicans and Democrats use this method to sway voters, why would you automatically label "democrat" to portray my argument in a lesser light in your eyes.

Arguing with your post doesnt seem to be a reason to label me a democrat just because I dont agree with you.

Might as well say given a gun with one bullet and two targets: who would you shoot? a Muslim or a Democrat?

If you say Muslim, on what grounds? just because of religious choice?

If you say Democrat, you would honestly shoot another American just because he's NOT Republican?

- Disclaimer: just an example, not meant anything more than that

-Big Pimpin-

Comment

Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
                    2-1 odds that the U.S. has received more than 50% of its $ from foreigners through copious borrowing hence our growing debt. Does that make the U.S. wrong? Islamic? or fiscally irresponsible?

All the $ from foreigners only helps his campaign campaign to the American people, the people here still have to vote for him.

:conf: wtf are you trying to state? The fact is, the more $$$ he receives. the more he promotes/buys people, the more votes he gets! He is stealing this election! It's proven! He is filling pockets! :thumbs:

Comment

"Argue with your neighbor, get in their face" Barack Obama.

Going by your logic: another example:

dananderson lives in Buffalo, you live in Cleveland not really neighbors, but you're still both American. In the context of Obama's quote and in today's internet information age, you and dananderson are neighbors. You just called him a racist. You just got in his face. He is your "neighbor" in a sense. Does that mean you are living by the words of Obama?

Does that mean you are an ally of his?

NO :laughing:

but through that flawed logic you could say that.

and if you refuse to accept dananderson as your neighbor (well thats just mean), and your actual physical neighbor dug a VOTE OBAMA 08 sign in your yard, I am willing to bet my life savings you will do more than get in his face. But hey when Obama spoke these words, his critics were quick to point out how "unpatriotic" he is for encouraging confrontation among Americans.

:bang:

-Big Pimpin-

Comment

so in order to back Obama i have to use the race card and in essence be a racist? along with the millions that will come out in 2 weeks to support him they are all racist too?
                        No, just stop using the race card! It is obvious why you are doing that, you are backing Obama! You post **** and state it is racist, I look at it differently! Because, I am not a racist! :beerbang:

Comment

No, just stop using the race card! It is obvious why you are doing that, you are backing Obama! You post **** and state it is racist, I look at it differently! Because, I am not a racist! :beerbang:
                          suit yourself your claim is outrageous but your entitled to it i guess

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                          NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                          MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                          CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

:conf: wtf are you trying to state? The fact is, the more $$$ he receives. the more he promotes/buys people, the more votes he gets! He is stealing this election! It's proven! He is filling pockets! :thumbs:
                            the last two elections were won by a candidate with some deep deep pockets in terms of campaign contributions.

your argument is WHERE Obama is getting the funds from, and in turn swaying more voters when Bush in essence did the same with a lot of money at his disposal.

buying votes is of no correlation when loads and loads of voters are surely (ideally) voting on issue alone. If I were to vote for McCain tomorrow it's not because McCain wrote me a check, or that Obama didnt send me cash.

Where is it proven? and no youtube or caricatures please lol, a valid link of some sort.

Stealing or Buying.

I thought thats the point of campaign funding, to have the resources to spread one's propaganda.

-Big Pimpin-

Comment

suit yourself your claim is outrageous but your entitled to it i guess

You will understand when you get to be my age! :beerbang:

Comment

You will understadn when you get to be my age! :beerbang:
                                no i won't ....we obviously have different views on who and what is racism and racist......thats fair enough and i respect your view even though i disagree

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                                NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                                MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                                CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Working...
                                X