Congrats Ohio State

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats Ohio State

Played a great game... I think they have a good shot to win it all... congrats.

:beerbang:

thank you poster skinsfan. wasnt it amazing how one teams big man was on the bench and the other was in the game, how dominant the one team with their big guy was. i thought the officiating was horrible to be honest with you.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
      thank you poster skinsfan. wasnt it amazing how one teams big man was on the bench and the other was in the game, how dominant the one team with their big guy was. i thought the officiating was horrible to be honest with you.
      yes officiating was terrible... not sure either team really had an advantage though... was terrible both ways.... both oden and hibbert had a couple legit fouls and a couple ticky-tack fouls.... only foul that really bothered me, as a gtown fan, was when the hoyas were making a run late in the game, green dribble drived and was called for a charge when the buckeye's defender still had his foot in the air trying to establish position... oh well... like I said, a lot of bad calls both ways... doubt either team had an advantage.... but it really makes me want to become a ref.... wonder how one goes about doing that?

Comment

congrats buckeyes... Representin' the big ten well... :beerbang:
        Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

osu played great and the big man was on the bench for most of the first half.

Comment

Syracuse would have represented the Big East better, agreed?
            NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
            NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
            NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
            NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post
              pretty obvious there..
              Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

congrats

my congrats to ohio state fans and backers........i give them alot a credit they played a great game much of it without oden.......gtown had their chance,,but were just to sloppy with the ball,,,just seemed like ohio state wanted it more......i didnt bet today,but if i did would have split loved both georgetown and florida...........should be one great game monday..........:beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post
                  ummm gm in a word? no:beerbang:

Comment

Working...
                  X