No announcement yet.

Joke'em Noah

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't wait to see Ben Wallace or Atest pull him down by his pony tail.....LMAO:beer2:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

He'll make an NBA roster, but never amount to anything IMO. Another one of those tweener guys who doesn't have the size/strength to play center in the NBA, and doesn't have the skill set to play forward at the next level.

I don't follow the guy or pay much attention to him, but he does apppear to be a bit of a wuss, lol. Maybe Oden will bitch slap him a few times tonight :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by Skinsfan View Post
        Seriously this guy is a cock****er.... will amount to nothing at the next level.... cum guzzling cry baby ball sucker this guy is.
        Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
        noah and his bf ......leave A LITTLE LINGERIE ON THE DECKKKKKKKKKKKK....................noah is a big time queer..........
        Originally posted by FearTheRaven View Post
        Can we sub-in a Duke player to break his nose?
        Originally posted by FearTheRaven View Post
        or maybe they'll think he's a hooker and rape him?
        Originally posted by Skinsfan View Post
        i know for a fact, my boy mikey's got the tape
        Bwahahaha!! :laughing:

:nice:
        NCAA Madness 2-2-0

+0.0 Units

1 Unit = $25

Comment

What pisses me off about Noah... is the hype surrounding the piece of ****...

The press/media LOVE HIM all because of his "passion". **** that, everybody has passion and wants to win. He's probably the worst player in Florida's starting 5, yet gets the most attention. Horford is so much more talented its ridiculous... I really hope Oden ******* beats his goofy ass tonight.

WAR BUCKEYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X