This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are we in this mess?

This goes by rather fast but is really thorough. It details when, why and how this situation occured. By the way, I still say the GOP has fault in not following through enough on their concerns.

YouTube - Burning Down The House: What Caused Our Economic Crisis?
    Go Boilers!
    thru 2/3

NCAAF ’20 215-187-5 +75.19
    NCAAF ’21 200-169-7 +37.80
    NCAAF '22 239-216-14 +24.41

NFL ’20 128-110-8 +50.21
    NFL ’21 94-102-3 -15.37
    NFL '22 186-165-9 +54.63

NCAAB ’21-22 908-771-42 +196.07
    NCAAB '22-23 510-488-9 -43.13

NHL '20-21 171-154-2 +42.97
    NHL ’21-22 223-241-5 -65.79
    NHL '22-23 153-149-3 -21.97

NBA ’20-21 241-223-7 +11.97
    NBA ’21-22 282-266-6 -1.93
    NBA '22-23 225-246-9 -94.88

Flyers, don't stoop to a certain level like some in this forum! You have in the past made some valid points (some I agree but most I don't) and been a model of consistency with listening to both sides and being fair! Don't lose that characteristic now when you need it the most! I enjoy reading what you have to say but calling out fellow posters is beneath...even you! LOL!

I thought the YouTube video was one-sided like 99% of all YouTube videos posted here!

I keep reading this article and seeing the same facts posted in adjoining articles! I just think it is interesting and kind of summarizes the economic crisis in fair terms...

Bush can share the blame for financial crisis - International Herald Tribune
    White crushed Americans need weird energy - Robert Pollard

Comment

This one caught my eye as well...

Washington Times - EXCLUSIVE: McCain lambastes Bush years

Comment

Originally posted by Rothko View Post
        Flyers, don't stoop to a certain level like some in this forum! You have in the past made some valid points (some I agree but most I don't) and been a model of consistency with listening to both sides and being fair! Don't lose that characteristic now when you need it the most! I enjoy reading what you have to say but calling out fellow posters is beneath...even you! LOL!

I thought the YouTube video was one-sided like 99% of all YouTube videos posted here!

I keep reading this article and seeing the same facts posted in adjoining articles! I just think it is interesting and kind of summarizes the economic crisis in fair terms...

Bush can share the blame for financial crisis - International Herald Tribune
        rothko- i wasn't calling anyone out. i was making the point that this is an issue that has repeatedly been brought up and it gets kicked aside by liberal supporters like it doesn't matter on this site. everyone wants to blame bush, who IMO sucked a dick as president, but it goes both ways and the dems are responsible for the housing crash like nobody's business. we basically said, lend money to anyone and everyone and then wondered why it kicked us in the nuts.

my whole point in that comment is that i don't understand how either of those 2 who are the most ardent of liberal supporters kick that aside like it's nothing. probably should just delete the thing. wasn't looking for a fight. im done fighting. doesn't matter...we're going to send out country up the river...:ohman:
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
          rothko- i wasn't calling anyone out. i was making the point that this is an issue that has repeatedly been brought up and it gets kicked aside by liberal supporters like it doesn't matter on this site. everyone wants to blame bush, who IMO sucked a dick as president, but it goes both ways and the dems are responsible for the housing crash like nobody's business. we basically said, lend money to anyone and everyone and then wondered why it kicked us in the nuts.

my whole point in that comment is that i don't understand how either of those 2 who are the most ardent of liberal supporters kick that aside like it's nothing. probably should just delete the thing. wasn't looking for a fight. im done fighting. doesn't matter...we're going to send out country up the river...:ohman:
          without a doubt blame goes to both parties i acknowledge that and don't disagree with you one bit FF
          ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
          NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
          MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
          CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post

I'm a lover...not a fighter, bro! LOL! I respect you as a capper (bs) and for your political opinions! I wasn't giving you a speech by no means just wanted to clear the air! Oh, and I still don't buy those long drive stories....

:thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by Rothko View Post
              Flyers, don't stoop to a certain level like some in this forum! calling out fellow posters is beneath...even you! LOL!

...but not beneath you..how low can we go....:laughing: Are you bipolar or schizophrenic?...High Pot.....meet kettle......did you know your black?

I really appreciate your posts please keep them coming!LOL
              Last edited by BoKnows; 10-27-2008, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoKnows View Post
                ...but not beneath you..how low can we go....:laughing: Are you bipolar or schizophrenic?...High Pot.....meet kettle......did you know your black?

I really appreciate your posts please keep them coming!LOL
                Once again you come into a thread where you don't belong and act like a scared, fragile child! I guess you felt the need to respond because you felt guilty...maybe!? Why is that when anyone that posts an opinion different from yours or HD's or anyone else supporting McCain you resort to harrassment and name calling? Are you that driven by fear? Are you so uninformed and bored with yourself that you have to commit such ignorance to grab some spotlight? You are such an embarrassment for those few posters who show support for McCain! Atleast when Flyers* or Skins* come into the conversation with their views/opinions/facts they don't have to cut someone down in the process! You know why they don't have to, Bo...because they go further in their search for facts than a one-sided, biased YouTube video or some tasteless graphic! They don't automatically react with such inner aggression because they have some taste and maturity about them! I do appreciate the fact you enjoy my posts, though...sad thing is you're not learning anything from them! If you could just get yourself out of fear lockdown mode then maybe you could make some progress! I truly believe you can bring something to the table if you just learned some manners! Try modeling your posts in the same manner as Q*...direct, informative, fact-based and without all the school yard antics!

...and no I am not schizophrenic, bipolar or black! :thumbs:

*you all received waaaay to much credit lol

Comment

Unfortunately, I feel the need to close this thread:bang:

Comment

Working...
                  X