GM's NCAA National Championship Monday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM's NCAA National Championship Monday

Have to say, I really cant stand this Florida team. Really hoping they choke tomorrow and Duke remains the last team with back-to-back titles.

The only time they really impressed me this tourny was against UCLA and lets face it, UCLA was in a hole the first 3 minutes when Afflalo picked up three quick ones. Monday is going to be a little different, I hope.

Ohio St +5 -115 (8 units)

Ohio St ML +200 (2 units)

And that is all for the NCAA basketball season, next season cant get here soon enough!!!

gl everyone
    NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
    NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
    NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
    NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

I honestly think Ohio State wins this game by 15+
    “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

MyopicDukieGMnomoreteaserwefanbracketupdaterguy- GL!...hope you guys are right about OSU. I just really fear the refs take Oden off the floor and i can't say it enough times, how they struggle to rebound inside when he's not on the floor. They were able to counter that by forcing a ton of GTown TO's. Not sure that Florida is going to turn it over like that. But every ESPN honk and predictor is picking Florida so hopefully we can get a reverse of the football game.

Been a fun season in this forum. Can't wait for some more of your Duke Myopia next year.....lol......GL!...
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Your going to be hearing a lot about Duke from me in the offseason and next basketball season because we are LOADED this upcoming fall...

Good luck tomorrow FF, stop Florida from making history....

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerAndy View Post
          I honestly think Ohio State wins this game by 15+
          Wow! very bold statement.: punch:
          Defense is the best Offense.

Comment

Love the Buckeyes too GM....GL to us!:beerbang:
            Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Gl GM
              NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

GM - THis is ridiculous, how is it that we have the same damn picks hahaha. I too, HATE florida. I've never hated a college team more I don't think (besides USC football screwing up my bets lol). Noah is my enemy, he won't be screaming tonight after rebounds, he'll be crying.

Florida has way too much hype, people are discounting Ohio State... the #1 ranked team in the country. Florida has alot of pressure on them, to repeat, to be champs in both major sports, donovan going to kentucky rumors, etc. The money line has great value and I'll be damned if I'm not gonna take it. 5 units on the money line. While I do think Florida has a very dangerous starting 5, I simply can't lay money on a team like them, just for the sake of winnign a bet heh. I hit a 2 for 59 unit parlay this weekend (on a free play too!!!), so I'm going for it. :beerbang:

Comment

GL GM:thumbs:

Comment

On them both as well...GL...:beerbang:

Comment

Thanks a lot guys. Hope Ohio St cashes for those of us on them. Go Buckeyes

yukon, congrats on that parlay and yes, we are always on the same picks...Lets nail this one

Comment

Damn, blew half my winnings on college basketball this year betting against Florida in the final four...Oh well, still positive on the season

Good season guys, it was fun...Cant wait to do it again next year!!!

LETS GO DUKE!!!

Comment

If you would have known OSU would have bricked 12 consecutive three-pointers you would have switched camps.
                          “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerAndy View Post
                            If you would have known OSU would have bricked 12 consecutive three-pointers you would have switched camps.
                            Yea, there is no knowing that when capping a game, just unlucky tonight. If OSU hit anything tonight, the result may have been very much different.

Comment

Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post
                              Yea, there is no knowing that when capping a game, just unlucky tonight. If OSU hit anything tonight, the result may have been very much different.
                              just mindboggling how bad the shooting was. But, Lewis ended up 0 for 7 from 3's in the final four and Butler was 6 for 23 in his last 4 games including a shining 3 for 12 in the Final Four. OSU only had 7 TO's in the whole game. The difference was literally the 3 point shooting. I mean give me a break with Green shooting a couple of those line drives from NBA range. And unfortuantely twice in the 2H, Oden blocked a shot with under 10 on the Shotclock and the ball found its way to a Florida player in the melee which ended in a 3 pointer for Florida. If OSU shoots even 30 percent from 3 which would have been about 7 for 23, they win the game. Period. But woulda coulda shoulda........
                              I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
                              X