X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAAB 11/11

NCAAB: 1-1 (+2.6 units)

5* Northeastern (-6) (-110) Over IUPUI

Both teams are predicted to have pretty solid seasons. Northeastern returns all 5 starters from last years 9-9 team in CAA while IUPUI returns just 2 starters from last years squad but there best player the transfer from Butler is out with a injury tonight. IUPUI brought in a bunch of solid players in this season but I think they'll struggle early especially losing there best player Hill to the NBA. I believe IUPUI should struggle down low today as no player stands taller then 6'7'' on there squad. Northeastern should be able to take advantage of the lack of height on IUPUI. In August and September Northeastern took a road trip up to Canada to play some exhibition games where they went 6-1. This allowed the team to gel earlier and I expect them to get out of the gate quickly here. All things aren't rosie though for Northeastern. Despite bringing back all 5 starters and there top bench player from last season this is a squad that did struggle to score. Northeastern will have to defend the 3 ball here very well and I think they should limit an inexperienced IUPUI tean,

Good Luck to All!!!!

Really like Northeastern here, cc.

Good luck.

Comment

Thanks Oakas...Good Luck to you too!!!!

3* Michigan (-21) (-110) Over Michigan Tech

Division I vs Division II matchup here. Coach Beilien is looking to have a better season this year after his first one at Big Blue. Michigan has some very talented players and brought in a few good freshman. Honestly I can't tell you much about Tech here. They were a .500 team last year and they do bring back some senior leadership but I don't expect them to be much of a threat here. Michigan has a couple of very big scorers and Beilien will be looking to get them off to a strong start. I see Michigan winning by around 28 here.

Good Luck to All!!!!
      Last edited by coreyschucky; 11-11-2008, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Nice hit earlier on IUPUI, best of luck this season!
        NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
        MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
        MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
        NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
        Updated on 01/13/18
        ---
        One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

Thanks akatdrake...Good luck to you as well!!!!:thumbs:

Recap: 2-0 (+8 units)

NCAAB: 3-1 (+10.6 units)

Good Luck to All!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X