X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAAB 11/14

NCAAB: 3-2 (+7.6 units)

5* Central Michigan (-3) (-110) Over Princeton

CMU lost there best offensive weapon from last season but all around they should have enough depth and should find enough offense from the rest of there lineup. Princeton is coming off one of there worst seasons ever but they do have some hope returning a solid nucleus. They should be very strong up front but I think CMU should help defend that as they boast a very solid frontcourt as well. I think CMU should be too strong for the Tigers here. They have a very solid lineup and I think they boast a better offensive team then Princenton.

5* Arkansas-Little Rock (-3) (-110) Over Cal Poly SLO

This should be a normal recipe for a win here for ALR. ALR plays solid defense and there facing a Cal Poly team that has struggled mightily over the last few years scoring. Cal Poly does return both of there top scorers from last season but both players shot under 40% last year and against a pressure defense like ALR I don't expect them to be much better. ALR is hurt by losing two of there better players to transfer but they should have enough left in the tank to get by Cal Poly here. For ALR to win this they'll have to play there tough defense and I think they should manage a win despite being on the road.

2* Appalachian St. (PK) (-110) Over UNC-Wilmington

I hope I'm not getting duped by this line. Appy St. should be at least a 5 to 6 pt favorite even though they are on the road. UNC-Wilmington lost most of there squad from last season while Appy St. returns most of its squad. Simply put Appy St.'s backcourt should dominate this game. Appy St. will struggle some upfront but they are loaded in the backcourt and I believe should win this one comfortably.

Good Luck to All!!!!

2* Georgia St. (-1) (-120) Over Bowling Green - Bought 1/2 pt

Taking GSU simply because of the suspensions to BG here. Georgia St. is a bit of a mystery team. They were bad last year but return most of there team as well as transfers from the SEC, ACC and Big East. They were 9-21 last year and they could be one of those teams that has a drastic turnaround especially with an experienced head coach in Barnes. BG's top two returning scorers from last year are out of tonights game due to disciplinary reasons. This will still be a tight game but there is no turmoil surrounding GSU so I think they get off to the better start here.

Good Luck to All!!!!

Comment

GL tonight Corey! Agree on App St, just can't bring myself to pull the trigger there yet.

Comment

Working...
      X