Harmonious NCAAB Fri

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harmonious NCAAB Fri

Off to a wonderful start losing that total by 1 point, lol. Way to shoot those free throws Miami OH. First day with a bunch of games and looking forward to fun, profitable season! Best of luck to all playing tonight and throughout the year!

Sides: 0-0 (+0.0 units)
    Totals: 0-1 (-1.1 units)

1 UNIT
    Toledo (+22.5). I think the Rockets have enough guys who can put the ball in the net to keep this one under the number. Four senior starters return and a quality recruit in Albrecht. The obvious problem here is the size differential as Toledo is ungodly small for a D1 Mid Major hoops team. Florida is still a very young team and Lucas gone doesn't help.

More to come :thumbs:

Adds

1 UNIT
    Rhode Island (-12.5). Only question here is whether URI has decided to play any semblance of defense this season. They always have plenty of guards and led by Baron and Cothran, they should again be formidable. UConn trasnfer Eaves and the frosh Outerbridge should help glass-sweeper Seawright inside. Brown lost their two best players to graduation (I can say that with confidence for an Ivy League school, haha).

Central Michigan (-3.5). Princeton is still pretty awful. How they got so bad so quickly is beyond me, but they are still not very good. If CMU shows up, something they don't always do on the road, they should win by DD's. They just have to show up tonight in Western NJ...

Yale (+12.5). Cross country trip for Stanford and they are without the Lopez crutch to lean on. Not implying Yale wins this game ,but I think it has a chance to be close down the stretch. Jones has built a nice little program and has smart, fundamental players year in and year out. If they can defend and contain Hill and Goods this one could be interesting.

:thumbs:

Comment

Adds

1 UNIT
      Auburn (-7.5). I don't think Korvotney Barber is healthy enough to play yet, but I'm taking the Tigers at home her regardless. They lack size, but that shouldn't hurt them against at Missouri State squad with no proven interior presence. The Auburn guards are physical and Auburn usually puts up it's fair share of points at home which I'm looking for today against a defensively challenged and rebuilding Missouri State team (without Coach Hinson who they inexplicably let go this off-season).

Bradley (-5.5). Like the Braves at home tonight against UIC. Their two leading scores exhausted eligibility but Wilson, Warren, and Maniscalco are all quality options and newcomer Norris is highly regarded. Bradley is another team who tends to shoot well at home and put plenty of points on the board.

Rutgers (-10). I can't believe I'm laying DD's with Rutgers, but Marist is going to be in for a world of hurt this year I think. They lost everything from last yea's team, and have one player returning with any sort of experience. Coach Hill landed a very good recruiting class class for RU, led by McDonalds All America, Mike Rosario and center Greg Echenique. At that to Chandler, Coburn, and Ndiaye being a year older and senior in Inman, Farmer, and Griffin and this team might surprise some people. The RAC is never easy to win at either.

:thumbs:

Comment

Toledo, phew!!!!

Appy State was a great play by the many on them tonight, congrats! Might add UL-AR for late night play but still not sure. Like their defensive committment against a west coast team - aka no defense.

Comment

Awful job by CMU closing the door on that game. :puke:

Comment

1 UNIT
            Arkansas Little Rock (-3.5). These Mid Major type games that the entire forum seemed to be on lost all the time last year, and it started the same way tonight with Central Michigan. Hopefully, this one doesn't turn out to be the same. UA-LR cna play some defesne so let's hope they come through tonight.

So glad I crossed off Penn State and UC Davis, lol... :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
              1 UNIT
              Arkansas Little Rock (-3.5). These Mid Major type games that the entire forum seemed to be on lost all the time last year, and it started the same way tonight with Central Michigan. Hopefully, this one doesn't turn out to be the same. UA-LR cna play some defesne so let's hope they come through tonight.

So glad I crossed off Penn State and UC Davis, lol... :beerbang:
              Nice finish by CMU :puke:

Comment

5-3 and could have been oh so much better, but I'll take it! Crossed off two winners and Coach Hill is going straight youth movement at Rutgers as the seniors are officially phased out completely. URI was just a bad play looking back.

Comment

Working...
                X