Harmonious NCAAB Sat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harmonious NCAAB Sat

Just missed a monster night last night, back at it again today and BOL to everyone!

Sides: 5-3 (+1.7 units)
    Totals: 0-1 (-1.1 units)

1 UNIT
    UAB (-14.5). UAB has like 6 or 7 seniors returning led by stud, 20ppg scorer, Robert Vaden. Delaney 3 coming back from his surgery should also immensely help this team which I think can take the Conference USA title from Memphis. Tro has 10-12 guys who never met one another before a few months ago playing together. MSU transfer Delk is the only even remotely useful player they have and they like to chuck 3's at an alarming rate which could led to their doors getting blown off today.

:thumbs:

Adds

1 UNIT
    Houston (-6). WKU has lost an obvious ton of talent and Houston lost McKiver, but I think, at home, they will still score in bunches in that system regardless. Maybe the ball will be moved around more now? They have a quality frosh coming in and at least two good transfers, led by Qa'raan Calhoun from St Johns.

San Diego (+12). I know UNLV is going to be very good this year, but laying DD's to an also very good San Diego team who should be confident coming off last year's tournament advancement? Maybe I'm a sucker and UNLV blows them out, but I'll gran every bit of those 12 points in a game where two teams pretty evenly matched, IMO.

Comment

Last add

1 UNIT
      North Carolina State (-8). NC ST needs Costner and McCauley to remember that their good players this season. The Wolfpack still have talent, they just didn't mesh well together last year, and it's been widely implied to JJ Hickson subtraction, can serve as an addition. New Orleans has one starter returning and has no proven players anywhere. Also, their coach has the same lats name as Jake's teacher that Charlie nailed on "Two And A Half Men" - Pasternack.

Comment

Good Luck Cuse!!!!

Comment

cuse u know pomare isnt playing? hes suspended for this game, and another returning starter jackson is doubtful, and t johnson who avgs 6 ppg is suspended as well.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBeholdah View Post
            cuse u know pomare isnt playing? hes suspended for this game, and another returning starter jackson is doubtful, and t johnson who avgs 6 ppg is suspended as well.
            I knew some of that, not all of it. USD is just flat out a good basketball team with a very good coach. If they're playing UNC and getting 12 I'll still probably take then, nevermind UNLV.

3-1 ystrdy, NC ST only won by 6 :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
            X