• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tuesday

2-1 +1.9 u

PENN pk (even) at drexel

Like to....BL Beholdah! :thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

i gotta run to work so im likely gonna put in my other plays in the evening, still got stew some things over and look into a few things

games im lookin at:

INDY ST-3.5 at no ill= nornern ill should be one of the worst teams there is this year, they are rebuilding and expected to struggle mightily this year, especially early on. They lost by double digits to maine so far, and played a fairly tight one with west illinois! this play would mainly be a fade of no ill only catching a small number as i cant see it them being small doggs to often this year. indy st lost their best player, stinson, and are without another quality returner, marshall, but still are overall more experienced and athletic, and just a better team at this point. however, they are an awful road squad, still lookin into this.

Cal St Northridge+11 at stanford= i was all set to jump all over this team as on paper they should be real solid this year, but i read that they didnt play too great in their exhibition games. Still, stanford is overvalued here imo, they got outrebounded by double digits at yale, and losing the twins really hurts this team defensively. Northridge has some returning talent and are one of the favorites to win their conference. I need to look into this a little more to see if i wanna take a money line stab

Portland+9 at Portland St= the team that handled washington in their opener now catches 9 in a rivalry game? I was on PSU at rice and they dont seem to be in top form yet at all, still developing their chemistry. Plus doesnt hurt that Kev is going huge on this one!

UTEP-10.5 vs geo southern= solid home court advantage for utep, they should be one of the better teams in the CUSA this year, and are especially tough at home. geo southern isnt too great a team, gotta look into this a little more wen i get back as utep struggled a bit in their first game

San Diego-6 vs nevada= San Diego is a real solid team, they get pomare back here, their best player, and may get another key guard back in jackson, even with key guys out i was shocked at how well they played on the road at unlv, right in the game till the end. nevada faces a much tougher road task here than their first game at a weak montana st squad, lotta young guys on the wolfpack.

these are games im lookin at, i dont see any of these lines getting too far away from, gonna do final research and finalize the card after work. any input on these appreciated for sure.

gl all :beerbang:

Comment

made some a couple good layoffs 2day, looked more into some games and talked myself outta them

1 unit

SAN DIEGO-6 vs nevada

CSUN+12.5 at stanford

SF DONS+12.5 at cal

1.5 units

Portland+9 at portland st

0.5 unit

Portland ML+350

gl :thumbs:

gl :thumbs:

Comment

half point loss on the dons haha and port ml comin up short ruined potential big night

excluding the CSUN loss 2nite, my 3 other losses this year have been by a combined 3.5 points! shows the importance on getting best possible number, i could/should have won or pushed all of them. hopefully i get a couple lucky wins soon

Comment

Working...
          X