Harmonious NCAAB Tues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harmonious NCAAB Tues

Another big day for the early college hoops extravaganza. BOL everyone!

Sides: 13-10 (+2.0 units)
    Totals: 0-1 (-1.1 units)

1 UNIT
    Richmond (+16). I think the slow down style of the Spiders might grind on Syracuse's gears here enough to keep this one relatively tight. Gonzalvez can really shoot the 3 ball and the new big man Duinker played solid his first game (although he's meeting of with a MAN tonight in Onauku). Cuse gets Devendorf and Rautins back to add to Flynn, Harris and the big man, and IMHO the loss of Donta Greene is addition by subtraction. He might have been my most hated Cuse player of all time. Worthless team player. Anyway, I digress...

:thumbs:

GL Cuse. Been thinking bout playing Richmond all day now I think you've convinced me to pull the trigger :beerbang:

Comment

Adds

1 UNIT
      LaSalle (+3). Maybe I'm nuts, but I think LaSalle is flat out better than FSU is this year, and the wrong team is favored here. Rodney Green might be the best player on either team and he's surrounded by Williams, Barrett and MSU transfer Goodridge. FSU is rebuilding and traditionally a trainwreck away from home to begin with. I think LaSalle wins outright.

Tennessee Martin (+25). This is strictly a Lester "Mr Quadruple Double" Hudson play. 25.7ppg last year and this could be the best team in the OVC. OVC frosh of the year Weddle also returns and can rip the nets. If they can minimize turnovers and make shots, they can also win outright!!!! Hahaha, just kidding... they can lose by 24.

Valparaiso (-4). Valpo has a senior laden team returning with decent size. Catching a reasonable number here against a UCF team that is replacing it's guards and is really a bit of a one man show until someone else steps up to help Taylor. Like Valpo at home here.

Santa Clara (-6). John Bryant played great last night, but SCU just couldn't close the deal against UAB. I like the top 4 WCC teams a lot this year, and I think the Broncs are considerably better than FAU - just hope they don't suffer a hangover after the tough loss and disappointment of not getting to play Arizona on their home court.

Oklahoma (-4). I know Curry is good and Davidson is a quality team, but I think this line is a little too low considering the game is not on a neutral court and is in Norman. I don't see any way Davidson slows down Griffin inside. Maybe Lovedale can, but I'm not sure. OU has some guys with length who might be able to bother Curry too, though I'm sure he'll still get his 20+. I think OU wears them down late though.

Last edited by CuseFan10; 11-18-2008, 06:27 PM. Reason: added OU and Clara

Comment

Good Luck Cuse!!!!:thumbs:

Comment

Adds

thnx corey and emv!

1 UNIT
          North Carolina (-16). Catching a break here with the line, which I don't think will come into play anyway. Lawson and Ellington should dominate the UK backcourt players. UK gave up 90 point to VMI in only 30 minutes and turned it over 25 times or something insane. Billy Gillispie might be wishing he stayed at Texas A&m pretty soon.

San Diego (-6). Pomare comes back and the home court advantage is always rather large at Jenny Craig. Nevada lost it's best two players and Kemp was the leader as well. They are young and I think could really struggle on the road this year. They also don't shoot the ball very well.

BYU (-9.5). The Cougars have seemed to reload with Cummard and Tavernari and others, and Pepperdine has been rebuilding now for like 7 years it seems. This one could get ugly if BYU doesn't suffer an early letdown and Cummard and company come out and take care of business.

UAB-Arizona OVER 146.5

Still looking at playing ASU/SDSU and maybe UAB/Arizona :thumbs:
          Last edited by CuseFan10; 11-18-2008, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Holy ****, nice job LaSalle with 3 turnovers in the last minute of the game and never got a shot off. :puke:

Comment

Thx for helping me pull trigger on Richmond :beerbang:

Comment

Last add

1 UNIT
                UAB (+5)

Looked long and hard at Arizona State but want to see how good SDSU is and always skeptical of ASU on the road.

Comment

Wow, Oklahoma got me a push there but should have been an easy win. Stephen Curry took 45 shots ,lol... So including the times he was fouled and it didn't go in he took like 50 shots and they're stroking him.

I find that interesting.

5-3-1 going into the night cap, grrr should be 7-2 if not for LaSalle and Oklahoma taking last minute dumps.

Comment

keep it "rollin'" Cuse
                    ...toke on...

Comment

nice day :beerbang:

Comment

Add

WEDNESDAY

Going to see Role Models now, be back later. I think just one for tonight.

1 UNIT
                        Niagara (+19). Big East transfer guard Bilal Benn and Rob Garrison elevate the team immediately and help make up for the loss of Charron Fisher. Mihalic is also a very good coach who always has Niagara playing more than respectable, and often times, winning basketball. Should be a buttload of points in this one too.

Comment

bol cuse.

Comment

GL Cuse
                            NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Working...
                            X