OVEN MITT YTD: 2 - 1
    11/18: 1 - 0

"DEFINITELY"
    VIRGINIA -7 vs. South Florida LOOZA

JOEPA'S UPDATED YTD: 6 - 7
    UNITS: -1.75
    11/18: 3 - 2
    MAC: 2 - 1

I know the first one is a "violation" of my own rule.....but I saw the Flashes opener Monday and they didn't hardly misstep!

KENT STATE +1 @ St. Louis WINNA
    ARKANSAS STATE -1 vs. Murray State WINNA
    NORTH CAROLINA CHARLOTTE -1 @ Appalachian State LOOZA
    BALL STATE +15 @ Butler WINNA

BOL to everyone......except DanAnderson! LMFAO! :thumbs: :laughing:
    Last edited by joepa66; 11-20-2008, 08:03 AM.
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Originally posted by joepa66 View Post
    OVEN MITT YTD: 2 - 1
    11/18: 1 - 0

"DEFINITELY"
    VIRGINIA -7 vs. South Florida

JOEPA'S UPDATED YTD: 6 - 7
    UNITS: -1.75
    11/18: 3 - 2
    MAC: 2 - 0

I know the first one is a "violation" of my own rule.....but I saw the Flashes opener Monday and they didn't hardly misstep!

KENT STATE +1 @ St. Louis
    ARKANSAS STATE -1 vs. Murray State
    NORTH CAROLINA CHARLOTTE -1 @ Appalachian State

BOL to everyone......except DanAnderson! LMFAO! :thumbs: :laughing:
    just keep posting your CFB plays and everyone goes home happy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
    ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
    NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
    MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
    CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Good Luck!!!!:thumbs:

Comment

Love the Mitt's Virginia play. Only playing that game today 1H and game =>

Good luck!!:beerbang:
        NCAAB (53-28 +62.9 units) :beerbang:

1 unit= $50.00
        HUGE PLAYS (10 unit= 1-1)

Comment

GL tonite joepa!:beerbang:
          2010 system plays 83-90-7 (-24.1 units)

Comment

GL Joepa
            NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

OVEN MITT YTD: 2 - 2
              11/19: 0 - 1

JOEPA'S UPDATED YTD: 9 - 8
              UNITS: +.50
              11/19: 3 - 1
              MAC: 4 - 1

HERE'S A CAPSULE FROM THE KENT/ST. LOUIS GAME:

Fisher Scores 35 To Lead Kent State By Saint Louis 76-74 In Overtime
              MAC POY scored 16 of the Golden Flashes 17 points in OT
              Courtesy: Kent State Athletic Communications
              Release: 11/19/2008

ST. LOUIS, Mo. —Kent State senior guard Al Fisher (Pennsauken, N.J. /Redlands (Okla.) shot a perfect 7-7 in overtime, including the game winner with 2.1 seconds left in a 76-74 win over host Saint Louis on Wednesday night at the Chaifetz Center. Fisher scored 16 of the Golden Flashes 17 points in overtime and 27 of the his team’s final 28 before ending the night with a career high 35 points.

“I cannot describe in words the way Fisher played down the stretch tonight,” said Geno Ford in his first road game as KSUs head coach, “It was the best offensive performance I have ever seen in person. He hit tough shot after tough shot.”

A Honorable Mention All-American and Mid-American Conference Player of the Year last season, Fisher picked up right where he left off, scoring 27 of his points in the final five minutes and overtime. With 4:12 left in the extra session, the senior guard twisted his ankle going for an offensive rebound - the only shot by KSU he didn’t take in overtime. Limping and hobbling the rest of the way he continued to score at will. The Golden Flashes played for the final shot following a Billikin free throw that tied the game at 74-74 with 27 seconds remaining.

Fisher, who hit the game winning shot for Kent State in the final six seconds three times last season - including twice in the final five games, delivered yet another heroic performance.

“[In overtime] We had a few guys in foul trouble, so I knew people had to step up and I like being in that situation,” said Fisher, who also had a career best five steals, “I didn’t want to come out of the game even though I knew I was hurting. I was just going to put some ice on it after the game anyway.”

Kent State (2-0) led throughout the first half until four straight points by the Billikins Tommie Liddell III gave Saint Louis (1-1) a 16-15 lead at the five minute mark. The teams would trade baskets over the next three minutes before a long three by junior Mike McKee (Plum Borough, Pa. / Plum) and an inside bucket by junior Anthony Simpson (Rockford, Ill./ Highland C.C. (Ill.) gave the Golden Flashes a 24-20 halftime advantage.

The Billikins held a 16-6 margin over the first six and a half minutes of the second half to take a 36-30 lead. Junior Chris Singletary (Chicago Ill./Florida Prep) answered with a three for Kent State, which eventually tied the game at 38-38 on a pair of free throws by senior Julian Sullinger (Columbus, Ohio / Fork Union Military Acad. [Va.]). Neither team would lead by more than three points after that. The Golden Flashes had a chance to win it in regulation when Fisher hit a driving shot in the lane to tie it at 60-60 while being fouled by Barry Eberhardt with 14 ticks on the clock. But Fisher missed the free throw and Kevin Lisch’s long 3-pointer at the buzzer was off the mark, sending the game to overtime.

Sullinger and Singletary ended the night with 11 points each, while junior center Brandon Parks (Bunker Hill, Pa./Maconaquah) pulled in a career best 10 rebounds. Lisch scored 22 points to lead Saint Louis, which also got 19 points and 12 rebounds from Tommie Liddell III.

Kent State returns to action at home against UNC Wilmington on Sunday at 4:30 pm looking for a school record 18th straight home win.

NOTES: Fisher is the first player to score 30 for KSU since Omni Smith had 30 against Texas A&M Corpus Christi (1/2/07) ... All of Fisher's six career 20 point games have come on the road ... Geno Ford is 5-1 in overtime as a head coach, including four straight wins ... Kent State has had 28 steals in their first two games combined.
              Last edited by joepa66; 11-20-2008, 08:09 AM.
              Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
              X