• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAAB 11/20

NCAAB: 27-19-3 (+33.3 units)

One early one to start.

2* Fairfield (+11) (-110) Over Virginia Tech

Fairfield was no match for a high scoring team like Memphis in the first game but they rebounded nicely in there win over Sacred Heart. Fairfield is a team that relies heavily on defense and limiting there opponents scoring chances. Fairfield offensively is a below avg team and they'll win 90% of there games this season on there defense. VT is expected to be a pretty good team this season with plenty of returning players. Offensively though I think they still lack that element to compete game in and game out with the top teams in the ACC. VT hasn't played that great this season with a 5 pt win over Mt St. Mary's and 3 pt win over Gardner Webb. I think this game stays within double digits here. VT hasn't shown the ability yet to put people away and with Fairfield's stingy defense I think they keep this one with 8 pts.

Good Luck to All!!!!

GL Corey
    NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Like that pick too Corey.....VaTech hasn't run away from anybody this year! :thumbs:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

I should have the others in a bit. But this one is coming up shortly. Too bad I played it earlier as the line has dropped 1 1/2 pts since the open.

2* Xavier (-4) (-110) Over Missouri

Good Luck to All!!!!

Comment

3* Iowa (-9) (-110) Over The Citadel
          3* Rice (-3) (-120) Over Cal Poly
          2* Oklahoma St. (-8) (-110) Over Tulsa
          2* USC/Seton Hall Over 138 (-110)

Good Luck to All!!!!

Comment

GL tonight Corey! :thumbs:

Comment

Working...