Harmonious NCAAB Thurs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harmonious NCAAB Thurs

Ok, why do the even bother playing this Puerto Rico Shootout Tournament or whatever it's called? The sponsors and tournament can't possibly make money when there's 42 people in the stands. There's more people working concessions in that building than fans at these games. You're not Maui, you're not even Anchorage... just let it go. GL tonight to everyone playing!

Sides: 20-13-1 (+5.7 units)
    Totals: 0-2 (-2.2 units)

1 UNIT
    Seton Hall (+8.5). Quite the travel trip for the Trojans, huh? I'm thinking they come out a bit sluggish after flying thousands of miles to come play a team in SHU that will run every possession. USC doesn't have the size that normally does in SHU, and SHU is has plenty of guys who can score the basketball in Harvey, Hazell, and the Duquense transfer, Mitchell. Garcia inside is much improved too, but shoots free throws like Shaq.

Southern Illinois (+12.5). I thought the reputation of Duke might get this line up around 15, but I'll still take the DD's here with SIU. Fay has played great so far this year, and Mullins has run the team great teaming with frosh Dillard in the backcourt. SIU isn't overly talented this year, with there two most gifted players being freshman in Booker and Dillard, but you know Coach Lowery will have them playing their asses off.

Vanderbilt (-5.5). Got screwed on the SIU line, but caught a break here. Playing the home court here and the best player on the court, Ogilvy. The Commodores are very young except for Ogilvy and Beard, but Coach Stallings always has his kids overachieving and they are traditionally excellent at home. First true road game for an Illini team that still isn't very talented, IMHO.

Michigan (+10). Manny Harris can go off for 30 on any given night, and I think the bright lights of MSG will get his blood boiling. The Wolverines still have issues when the ball is not in Harris' hands, and I'm not quite sure why Sims doesn't start, but who am I to question Coach Beilein? Two of the top five coaches in America square off in this one, IMO and quite simply as Harris goes, so goes Michigan.

:thumbs:

good luck cuse!!!!:thumbs:

Comment

Working...
    X