X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CuseFan10
    started a topic Harmonious NCAAB Sat

Harmonious NCAAB Sat

Took a little respite last night and didn't play anything. Only thing I liked was MTSU and that would have pushed. Some very strange, trappy lines today I think and just some flat out head-scratchers IMHO. BOL to anyone playing today, here's the early stuff!

Sides: 22-15-1 (+5.5 units)
    Totals: 0-2 (-2.2 units)

1 UNIT
    Drexel (+21). Drexel has a solid senior backcourt in Hawthorne and Rodgers, and they have some decently talented up and coming post players who are being added into the mix this season with Elegar gone. GTown struggled with Jacksonville are I think will take awhile to adjust to not have Wallace running the show.

Auburn (-4.5). This is one I don't really understand as it seems low, I guess as a result of the Mercer defeat. GW on the road with a new backcourt is not something I think will work out that great, so I like the Tigers here to bounce back at home.

Boston College (-1). First true road game for BC is a bit worrisome but they have a senior leader in Rice and he can go off for 30 at any moment and take over the game. STL has Lisch, Liddell, Eberhardt and about nine freshman. They step p in class a bit here, and I think BC wins a tight one.

:thumbs:

• dananderson32
    replied
    Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
    5-3, good but it's not dananderson!!! :thumbs:
    nice day cuse and don't worry i handed a good amount of it back in CFB today :bang: :bang:

Leave a comment:

• CuseFan10
    replied
    5-3, good but it's not dananderson!!! :thumbs:

Leave a comment:

• CuseFan10
    replied
    Last one

1 UNIT
    DePaul (+3)

Leave a comment:

• CuseFan10
    replied
    Adds

Forgot I played these before...

1 UNIT
    Clemson (-2.5)
    Northwestern (-3)

Leave a comment:

• CuseFan10
    replied
    GW comes out guns blazing 10-16 fro mthe floor, geez... One of those days, maybe?

1 UNIT
    UAB (+1)
    Niagara (-4.5)

Leave a comment:

• CuseFan10
    replied
    Wow, nice defense Drexel. GTown putting on a clinic. 16-24 from the field and 7-7 from the line. :puke:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X