Great Year, Great Forum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Year, Great Forum

I just wanted to say its been a good year in the NCAA. I hope many of you had profitable seasons. This is a great forum and a great website and there are many people who contribute positively to this forum. Good Luck and maybe I'll see you in the baseball forum!
    NCAA Basketball
    86-66-2... +77.3Units
    Parlay...0-0...

I'd like to thank everyone as well. Great year all around, and I got a little lazy keeping my record up towards the end of the year but I actually ended around +10.20 units or so, the second profitable year in a row thanks to the people here. And next year I'm laying off those early games so Hampton and New Orleans don't do me in before a real team even tips off LMAO

GL in bases everyone :thumbs:

Comment

Yea thank to everyone for making this very enjoyable and a great place to be....man do we have some momentum!

:beerbang:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

I got very lazy too, Nittany. I am very superstitious and stopped posting plays because I am one of those who actually think because I posted a play, I'll lose it...Very profitable year and looking forward to doing damage next year! So Long!!
        NCAA Basketball
        86-66-2... +77.3Units
        Parlay...0-0...

Comment

Agreed love this forum, really enjoyed the postseason with you guys...See ya in bases...

Comment

Thanks to all for your participation.

It SHOULD be much bigger next year as the site grows out of its infantcy stages.

Comment

Working...
            X