Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first week december

keeping one thread for the week

i'll update my november record later, basically i was starting to build up into the plus side and then pissed it away in a poor 0-3 showing featuring undisciplined wagers last night. i deserved to lose and needed that reality check. the 3 unit play i made on tennesse over gtown i was extremely confident in. fast foward to sunday, i have 3 units riding on tennessee again vs gonzaga, and i say to my boy an hour b4 the game that i had no confidence in the play and was scared as hell of gonzaga. so basically a play i wasnt even confident enough to have 1 unit on, i had 3 units on!! if i had hit that who knows if i wouldve continued to make wreckless bets, plays with more than one unit are reserved for plays im very confident.

after that reality check i now have this whole week mapped out but this time im stickin to the script.

2 units

INDIANA ST-3 vs ark st= i am confident the sycamores get their first win tonight at home vs a very beatable team. this team woke up in the 2nd half at depaul and im lookin for that effort to carry over from the getgo in this home game vs a very beatable team in ark st, who are playing their 2nd str8 roadie after eeking out a win over crappy balls st.

1 unit

CSUN+3 at drexel= i think there's a legit chance that drexel will be rusty tonight after a long layoff, csun has played like crap, but they are still an experienced team picked to win their conference. these teams are very evenly matched imo, as drexel just isnt very good. I expect a nice effort tonight from the matadors to avoid a winless roadtrip.

hoping for favorable lines for the tuesday matchups i like

gl all:thumbs:
Working...
X