NCAACBB Monday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAACBB Monday

SJSU +10 -120......tailed RAS....he has sucked complete ass this year with his CBB sides (great as usual with totals) but he is west coast based and seems to have a good read on his smaller conference teams from out west so will tail along and see what happens.

I was going to play TCU but i see several guys red hot in hoops on WICHST and so im leaving that one alone....still think TCU wins but we'll see....

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

gl tonight Im all over tcu hopefully doesnt bite me in the ass. I liked SJSU at the open and at the +10 you got them at but when the line continued to drop I started liking the number I could get on sd so I bit on them -8

Comment

Thx!.....i had it at +8 1/2, +9 and +9 1/2.....obviously took the 9 1/2 and then bought the hook up to 10.

On TCU that was my original play and i thought wow...-2 is a great number for a team playing good defense. WICHST isn't the WICHST from a couple of years ago. But something doesn't sit right with that game/line, plus i saw 2 red hot hoops guys on WICHY and so i am just sitting on the sidelines on that one. GL!...with it...:thumbs:

Comment

1-0 +2Units tonight.......

USD doesn't deserve to be a large favorite over 5 of us from this forum right now......

left a winner on the table with TCU but so be it....

i am leaning heavily to a nice size play on ISU tomorrow in a big revenge spot over rebuilding and state rival Drake...

GL to everyone!

Comment

Nice work ff, should've trusted my initial thought and went with SJSU + the points but it fell enough for me to find a workable number the other way and took the loss there but my bigger play was tcu and thankfully they cashed.

GL with ISU tomorrow, I've taken a look at it and my number has the line dead on so I can't get an edge either way with my numbers and I don't know the teams well enough to lean one way or the other either.

Comment

Working...
          X