Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nigel's A10 -- Wed. 12/10

YTD: 1-1 -- -.2 units

Xavier -14.5 -- 2 units -- Got this puppy below 15, so I'm biting. I think X rolls OU tonight....X has a huge mismatch inside and X's players have been getting crushed by Miller all week after last week's performance. I see X winning in the 18-22 pt. range going into the Shootout this weekend.

I am leaning toward Creighton tonight....IMHO, the line is begging for people to take Dayton and Creighton is a tough place to play...the line doesn't make sense to me....I think Dayton loses tonight but it could be a low scoring tough game where points could be at a premium...for that reason, I'm staying away.

GL!!
    "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

Was gonna go the same way, bu thought the game started at 8pm. LOL, hope you hit it! :thumbs:

Comment

YTD: 2-1 -- +1.8 units

Man, I wish I had some bigger balls....history, the timing, OU playing 4 games in 6 days, the mismatch inside....ah, well...a win is a win.

I really think I may have a feel for this team these next 3 games....and while they are big ones, I'm not sure how successful I think X will be...@ UC Sat., Duke @ The Meadowlands next Saturday and Butler @ home Dec. 23. I look forward to seeing the lines....because it wouldn't surprise me in the least bit if X doesn't lose the next three SU. However, if X beats UC Saturday, they have a week off and play Duke....and I already know, so long as the line is under 15, I'll be pounding Duke.

X is a nice team...they'll be even better in March....and their early season resume pretty much speaks for itself....but they may be the worst No. 9/10 team I've ever seen, and I think Sean Miller would agree. They are in a prime spot to have a major bump in the road...one that may find them outside of the Top 25. At this point, I'm predicting losses to UC and Duke (in a nationally televised CBS absolute anal raping), followed by a very hard fought win against Butler, where, depending on the points, Butler may cover.

Heed these words, while I love this team....a very rough patch lies ahead for the Musketeers.....they'll rebound in the A10, and with Miller at the helm, they'll be formidable in March....but the bumps in the road are upon the Musketeers.

I also wish I had trusted my judgment on Creighton...poop.
      "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

Comment

Working...
      X