Play for the Kids NCAABB Saturday/Sunday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Play for the Kids NCAABB Saturday/Sunday

Last push this weekend fellas.....posters, lurkers....guys who have previously been banned.......

last couple days have been great.....tons of posters coming forward...chicks in parking lots, friends of the site......:beerbang:

still time out there for some of you to have a change of heart. im telling you, kids who get nothing are grateful for anything. 20.00 seems like chump change but that might buy 5 hot wheels, 2 coloring books, crayons and a lego set for a kid used to getting squat......

i think it would be cool if people put in a play for the kids this weekend in whatever sport you think you can get a W. just like betting for the dealer in vegas. put in one 20.00 extra play, your strongest play. if it wins donate the winnings, if it loses...you're a ****ty handicapper and should probably be faded....:laughing:

so pick something....NFL, NBA CBB whatever......especially if you are a non donator....:thumbs:
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

If you're making a play for the kids, go ahead and post it here so we can keep track of it....kind of like a mini xmas telethon...:thumbs:

Comment

Sent in $35 dollars today. Not to much, but if Ill be able to might send another $35 next week..

Comment

Originally posted by vazman05 View Post
        Sent in $35 dollars today. Not to much, but if Ill be able to might send another $35 next week..
        :beerbang:

Here we go with an early one: will roll it over tonight if it connects

OSU -380
        SDSU +7 -280
        PIT (nhl) +100

20 to win 48.25

lets get some plays in here folks.......

GL to everyone!

Comment

Working...
        X