GL Stif!

Comment

2:00

Memphis +6.5

4:00

Georgia St +5.5
      Kentucky -16.5

2 units each

Still contemplating the Utah/Oklahoma game @4:00 and a few night games....

Comment

GL Stiff! Nice hit on Temple early, same old Tennessee on the road it seems.

Comment

adding:

4:00

Oklahoma -12

7:00

Duquesne +6

8:00

Cincinnati +3 (-120)

9:00

Boise St -4

2 units each

There were a few more I was looking at, but still haven't decided on....now my piece of **** phone is acting up and i have to go argue with some dillhole at the T Mobile store, so who knows if i'll get time to look into them
          Last edited by Stifler's Mom; 12-13-2008, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Losing +6.5 dogs in OT is uncalled for.....

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
              Losing +6.5 dogs in OT is uncalled for.....
              Jesus, and you had +6.5. If you haven't seen how they scored the lats bucket, don't watch it, lol... Good god, talk about a bad beat.

Comment

I didn't, and hopefully I don't. I saw they trailed by 4 with like 6 secs left, thinking even if they foul, they will lose by 6 max, then look a little later to see they lost by 9. I was like WTF? How did Georgetown get 5 points in 6 seconds?

Comment

LAST SHOT

as soon as I saw that ridiculous shot I thought of your 6.5 line. I had already lost due to my 2nd half +5 BS. Anyway, there was no time left and this clown just threw the ball way up in the air-sorta like he was throwing it into the crowd and some how it hit the backboard and fell in. Could not of done it again in 100000000000000 shots.

Sorry, lets make it up on a strong run. Im tailing you tonight and look forward to your NFL thoughts.

Comment

WOW. Boise must really blow....

Still can't complain too much about being 5-3 with a bull**** loss on Memphis i guess....

Comment

Working...
                    X