Noles and P , I double

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noles and P , I double

Lets get a little preview going on this one and a little college hoops talk goin

" never a bad time to watch some college hoops "

I want everybody to give me your first thoughts when it comes to college hoops today..

My thought :

Oklahoma Sooners #4 .. I watched them last night , WHOLE GAME , no action on it .. just was an interesting game to me for some reason .. I think VCU will be a big player in the Colonial. They could of played better last night

On to THE SOONERS - I wasn't at all impressed . Griffin Brothers ? I not all that crazy about THE SOONERS ... And why did that dude for them ( dude had like 28 pts i will give him that ) have a long sleeve shirt on underneath his game jersey... WHAT THE ?

Anyway, i can't believe oklahoma is ranked that high .. A good basketball team i will give you that. TOP 5 Team ? No way

I can see myself looking to play against them in the future
    Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
    (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
    (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
    (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
    (2-0) +2.5 units

pitt

Pitt -7 .....

7.5 units

Too much Dejuan Blair .. I think this Pitt team is hungry,athletic,deep and well coached...

Dejuan Blair, Sam Young, and Gilbert Brown are very good and the guards are good !

I don't know all that much about THE NOLES, i do know they won a close one at home against the gators , and i do know they lost on the road AT NWESTERN in the ACC/BIG MONEY Challenge

Everybody always wants to talk about Pitt's troubles in the Tournament. " they can't make it past the SWEET 16" .. " They choke in the NCAA's"

This isn't the NCAA's

Pitt will be up to play today in Tallahassee..

Pitt wins by atleast ten IMO

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
    (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
    (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
    (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
    (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Like Pitt tonight too Willi!

That dude with the long sleeve shirt (Crocker maybe?) had me cracking up. OU will be solid because Griffin is so damn good. #1 pick in the draft, hands down. You caught him on an "off" night.

Guys that wear these under armor shirts look like complete fags. Why doesn't someone tell them? Why don't they see it for themselves? lol...

Comment

Good Start in hoops for wonk bonk

:thumbs:

Go Pitt

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
        (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
        (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
        (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD