12/23 WAGERING BAILOUT REQUEST....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12/23 WAGERING BAILOUT REQUEST....

On a sleigh busting 5-14-1 pace past week. Taking benefit money owed on the elves union package of benefits now, and using this to wager. They don't get paid until Friday anyhow. Have applied for emergency funding with Wash. DC for bailout money...and will move money around to cover what appears to be solvent bankroll to continue this venture. It is the holidays, and noone will be around to investigate ponzi scheme to cover venture.....and my "investments" will be announced later today. Anyone wishing to invest in this "investment opportunity with a very good chance of high returns..." feel free to contact me :laughing:!! I should see positive results by the weekend (or Monday the 29th at the latest)! Just hoping the elves don't catch wind of this, or I'll have to deal with a walkout before asking them to take benefit and/or wage cuts due to poor investment returns on their benefit packages. Have actually contacted other governments to see if any employment "package arrangements" can be made. Foreign workers work for less, and this could also help my return on my investment dollars. Who cares what nationallity my sleigh loaders are (Thank God they are not teamsters, they are members of the seasonal workers international union). And am in the process of looking at outsourcing the package request to cheaper labor markets. This will help me at my annual meeting with the stockholders, especially since there appears to be a minor glitch in returns on investment. I'll just lower next year's projections, blame the economy overall, and then move some money around to make things look rosey until things improve. The packages are almost loaded into the sleigh for the annual run tomorrow evening (the reigndeer are teamster members though). Need to get FFA and Homeland security clearances for the run over the US, but that is almost complete. Bonus money set aside for the elves has also been reassigned to the account to cover any possible temporary backslide of the wagering account. But talked to quite a few US Senators and Congressional representatives about current situation, ( I have the secret list of administrative assistants and secretaries past discressions and wishes ) and have been assured that there is an inclusive portion of bailout money available for my situation (and no money was spent on lobbing by me as of yet). I have been assured that if my request for a bailout is granted, I will not have to keep records of how the money was spent or what it was used for. My clients on Wall Street, along with the bank boards and presidents, have quite a lot of major acqusition requests and they all feel that they are deserving of huge amounts of "BONE US" monies along with their large Christmas packages being delivered. Need to make a note that I will not give bonus money out to those elves who do not perform, much to the chagrin of Wall Street and Wash DC. Gotta go here and check my list for tonite...hang tight all for my investment oportunities to be announced......
    Last edited by fitter; 12-23-2008, 05:00 PM.
    YTD
    CFB'09 season(as of 1/7)
    Reg season RESULTS:(-12.98 U's)
    BOWLS
    Sides: 8-21(-20.5 U's)
    O/U's: 2-6(-1.25 U's)
    ML's: 2-6(-0.70 U's)
    RESULTS(-22.45 U's)
    NFL'09 season(as of 1/3)
    SIDES: 59-51-3(-1.3 U's)
    O/U's: 15-19-2(-3.95 U's)
    ML's: 5-13(-2.47 U's)
    2H's: 8-9(-0.65 U'S)
    RESULTS:(-7.67 U's)
    CBB'09-'10 season(as of 1/9)
    SIDES: 109-101-4(-.25 U's)
    O/U'S: 28-16(+6.50 U's)
    ML's 2-3 (+0.2 U's)
    RESULTS:(+6.45 U's)

"I WANT THEIRS!!" fitter, on new health care program

tonites investment opportunities

plays for tonite. using pension money from the elves to bankroll this tonite
    all 1 unit plays
    ill/chi -5.5 W
    kent u +6.5 L
    xav -7 L
    mizzu -4 L
    marsh +8.5 L
    wisky +1.5 L
    pac +7 L
    zona -2 W
    stan -5 W
    BOL to all tonite on the Christmas Eve's Eve!!!:thumbs:
    3-6 FOR NITE....(-3.6 UNITS)
    Last edited by fitter; 12-28-2008, 01:16 PM.
    YTD
    CFB'09 season(as of 1/7)
    Reg season RESULTS:(-12.98 U's)
    BOWLS
    Sides: 8-21(-20.5 U's)
    O/U's: 2-6(-1.25 U's)
    ML's: 2-6(-0.70 U's)
    RESULTS(-22.45 U's)
    NFL'09 season(as of 1/3)
    SIDES: 59-51-3(-1.3 U's)
    O/U's: 15-19-2(-3.95 U's)
    ML's: 5-13(-2.47 U's)