X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAACBB New Year's Eve

dang...new freeking year's freeking eve already...:ohman:

great start to the season.....KIR wednesday for Udog....:laughing:

DRAKE -6................good DRAKE team that i expect to bounce back after a poor 2H vs. Evansville in their road opener. I honestly think SWMOST will get shellacked in some of these road games vs. better competition. This would be one of them. Shocked not to see a DD DRAKE win here.

MICHST -1...........usually hate laying chalk on the road period...and almost never in the Big10, but i think that MINN is a fraud at this point in the season. Last season kind of started the tilt in the Big10 where the home teams haven't been as dominant and that was the case on Tuesday with Illinois winning at preseason favorite Purdue. I think MSU can get a road W here versus a decent but not great MIN team.

DRK -300/OSU -400 (-150)..........6Units.........i would expect home court W's from both of these schools tomorrow. OSU should be a focused team in the big10 opener and coming off of a shellacking of their own vs. West Virginia on Saturday. OSU has to go on the road versus Minnesota and Michigan State after this and a loss here has them potentially staring at 0-3 in the conference and eliminated from the big10 before the train even gets rolling down the tracks. See above for the DRAKE testimony. Probably one of the largest plays i will make this year. Up a bunch of units to start so kind of have the luxury of doing so.

leaning hard to NTEX -1 as well.....will probably pull the trigger on that one as well. Also debating MICH -140 at home versus WIS. I have not been impressed at all by WIS play so far and this team is a notch below what we've seen from them in the past couple of years IMO. MICH has played well in these bigger feature games and no doubt the big10 opener at home versusu WIS would qualify as a Duke/Ucla type of contest for them in their minds i would think.

would like to also hear if anyone thinks NWU is a live dog tomorrow at Penn State. I think Penn State's record is a joke and it's based on playing ****ty schools. NWU is going to be one of the surprise teams this year and i don't think there is any reason they can't go into PSU and steal a W here. Would like more like +5 which is why i haven't pulled the trigger yet on the game. Thoughts???

GL to everyone!
    Last edited by FlyersFan; 12-31-2008, 01:42 AM.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

ended up playing these as well........

ADD:

MICH -145...........1 1/2Units

NTEX +2 (holy line movement)..........1Unit

NWU +7/DRK -320 (-131)............

GL to everyone!

Comment

GL FF...I wish you and your family a happy and healthy new year!

Comment

GL FF!
        NCAA Basketball
        86-66-2... +77.3Units
        Parlay...0-0...

Comment

GL bro and Happy NY! :beerbang:

Comment

CS, Reign, Cuse- THX!...same to you as well...:beerbang:

ADD:

IOWA +3 (2H)......1Unit.....strange 1H....IOWA actually outrebounded, outassisted and outshot OSU but didn't get to the foul line once and that was the difference. I still think OSU wins this game but i do think it will be under DD so taking the IOWA in the 2H

GL to everyone!

Comment

DRAKE buries SWMOST today.....best play on the board IMO. MVC is still one of my favorite leagues to bet......

could hedge the OSU game with IOWA 2H big but going to let it ride. If OSU wins i have a monster day, if they lose i end up down a few units........Go Bucks!

GL to everyone!

Comment

OSU pulls out the win for the Huge day....:beerbang:

and IOWA covers 2H.....OSU was really fortunate to win that game. They aren't playing defense under Matta like they have in the past. Never should have allowed IOWA to shoot 55+% from the field today.

2 favoite conferences to bet on come up big again today.......although i have given Michigan too much credit for having turned the corner. No way you lose the big10 opener at home to a very pedestrian (but solid) Wisconsin team by DD in which you were pretty much blown out.

debating a play on WICHST tonight as BRAD has been just short of atrocious on the road this year with losses away from home to UMKC and UWM both by DD. WICHST isn't a great team and i hate to lay 5+ with them which may keep me off of the game. But these MVC teams are usually jeckly and hyde home and away (just check out how bad Evansville got pounded today on the road after pounding Drake at home in the opener) which is why i am leaning to WICHTST.....

hopefully NTEX can play a solid 2H and come home with the cash....

GL to everyone!

Comment

freeking NTEX blows a 10 point lead late and then gets steam rolled in OT.....:ohman:....

for what it's worth, ended up with a play on WICHST -2 -170 for 1/2Unit.....

5-2 +9.8Units.........

happy new year and GL to everyone!

Comment

Good Luck in the new year

:thumbs:

:thumbs:
                    Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
                    (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
                    (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
                    (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
                    (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

THX!...wonk...right back at you with those sentiments....:thumbs:

BRAD +6 (2H).......WICHST sucks......

GL to everyone!

Comment

Working...
                      X