NCAACBB Sunday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAACBB Sunday

back to a small winning day yesterday....

UCR -2..........feel they have the best player and that should be the difference.

EVAN -2 -120............hate laying road chalk anywhere in CBB, but going to roll with it here on an exception. EVAN i think if they play D the way they have been should be able to shut down INDST and get a win. If not, im going to be kicking myself for playing road chalk in CBB.

ARI +10 (-450)/DUKE -1800/UNC -5000/MARQ -500/RIDER -450 (-108)

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Good Luck FF

What was that system you had? ****TY CONFERENCE ROAD FAVS
    scrf system or something like that ? :beerbang:
    Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
    (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
    (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
    (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
    (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

W2- THX!...

yeah the old SCRF system. fading ****ty conference road chalk of up to about 4-4 1/2 points. i will dig that out and probably get that going this week as conference play is heating up. didn't do as well last year as the year before but still made money. conferences again if anyone cares are:

MAAC, OVC, Southern, SunBelt, BigSky, Horizon, BigSouth, BigWest and any other small **** conference i forgot. Seems to work best in the OVC, MAAC and Southern conferences.

In general, though, playing road favorites in CBB is pretty much not the path to a winning season. Seems to be even more so for these teams.

Comment

wow...EVAN comes back in the 2H to work INDST like a rib......MVC.....:beerbang:

Comment

NAU +1
          SACST +4 were the 2 SCRF plays for today....going to start tracking them....

Comment

push with UCR.....2 pushes in b2b days on small favorites....shows how important a good number is, though, this one never moved. wish UCR would have come to play in the 1H as well....:bang:

Comment

Working...
            X