• NCAAB 1/6

NCAAB: 133-99-13 (+76.15 units)

2* Connecticut (ML +125) Over West Virginia
    2* Illinois St. (-2) (-120) Over Bradley - Bought 1/2 pt
    2* Purdue (-2) (-110) Over Penn St.
    2* Alabama (+14) (-110) Over Clemson
    2* Villanova (-6) (-120) Over Seton Hall - Bought 1/2 pt

Good Luck to All!!!!

BOL to ya Corey.....looked at 'Bama and UConn too! Opposite of ya on Bradley at home....:thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Originally posted by joepa66 View Post
      BOL to ya Corey.....looked at 'Bama and UConn too! Opposite of ya on Bradley at home....:thumbs:
      Thanks Joe..GL to you as well!!!! I don't think Bama should be that big of a dog. Both teams are playing well and with there win over GT I think they can at least hang with Clemson. I think WVU is a bit overrated. UConn defensively should be strong and limit WVU's shooting ability. As for the Illinois St./Bradley game I think Bradley is a little too inconsistent and that will hurt them against a solid ISU team. Good Luck!!!!:thumbs:

Comment

CS- GL!...i've been killing it in the MVC but im staying away from the ILLST game tonight....BRAD is very capable of beating them at home but who wants to step in front of ILLST right now......on PUR today...:thumbs:
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
          CS- GL!...i've been killing it in the MVC but im staying away from the ILLST game tonight....BRAD is very capable of beating them at home but who wants to step in front of ILLST right now......on PUR today...:thumbs:
          GL FF...I agree Bradley is definitely capable but I found them to be a very inconsistent team offensively and against a consistent team like Illinois St. I think they'll have a tough time even at home. Glad to see you on the Boilermakers. Hopefully we'll see BB on them too!:thumbs:

Comment

BOL tonite Corey, have a near identical card as you.. :thumbs:

Comment

Good Luck

Shuckey :beerbang:
              Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
              (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
              (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
              (0-2) -1 unit