Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAACBB Tuesday

one play for today.......

PUR -130/MSU -600 (+106).....4Units........big10 special. PUR really needs this win today and can't afford to go 0-2 in the big10. PSU is one of the most overrated teams in CBB IMHE and if Temple can win there by 5 and Northwestern can blow a 10 point 2H lead there to lose by 3, then PUR can go in and steal a game. They have stolen them in tougher places before (like Wisconsin last year). I think MSU is the class of the big10 and should have way too much for OSU today especially inside. Very unfortunate that OSU has lost Lighty to a foot injury. That pretty much has sealed their fate as a run of the mill Big10 team and one that certainly won't go on the road and steal a win somewhere like MSU.

staying away from the MVC today.....only play i was debating was CREI. Staying away from the ILLST/BRAD game. I could very easily see BRAD winning that game but i hate to get in front of a red hot ILLST team right now....though i don't think it's the wisest thing to lay 3 points with them at BRAD.

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

GL today Flyers.....PSU never gets out of the gate at the beginning of the game, they came back against NW but I don't think they can play catch up with the Boilers.....:thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

GL FF! I'm thinking the same thing as you in the MVC, but I'm going to be on Illy State regardless (which is probably against my better judgment).

Comment

Working...
      X