• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tuesday college hoops

Best Bets (0-0)(even)
    Strong Plays (0-0)(even)
    Regular Plays (2-2)(-0.20)

Overall (2-2)(-0.20)

I went 2-2 last night only losing the juice. I just wanted to get my feet wet, so I am ok with the results. Obviously two of the games went like I thought they would and two were blowouts when I thought they would be close. Lets try this again. Have a couple I like more than yesterday.

TCU +8 vs Texas Tech (strong play)…………..I just think this is too many points mostly because of the big name in Texas Tech. I really think one goes down to the final minutes. I even think TCU has a chance to win this game but won’t get greedy and play the moneyline. Love the eight here.

Illinois St -2.5 vs Bradley (strong play)……………..Always scary when a game looks this easy playing a road favorite, but I think Illinois St is that much better and will win this game. It will be closer than the records indicate it should be though. Talent will win out in the end, but it won’t be easy.

Alabama +14.5 vs Clemson (regular play)……………All ACC teams are tough at home, but to get an SEC team and this many points is just too tempting for me not to take.

Ohio St +10 vs Michigan State (regular play)……………Michigan St certainly has the talent to blow OSU out at home, especially with OSU having a player out, but my gut tells me this will be a typical Big-10 defensive battle and the ten points will come into play.

Georgia +7 vs Georgia Tech (regular play)…………….This game reminds me a little of the Bama/Clemson game, just not as many points. Rivalry game that could go either way. Tech should win a close one.

That is all for Tuesday. Feel good about these and expect to make a profit tonight.

Good Luck Everybody!!
Working...
X