NCAACBB Thursday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAACBB Thursday

winning night last night but thanks to yet another Bruce Pearl 2H special it wasn't as good as it could have been......

been lucky to have been able to play some college hoops this week. won't be the case moving forward. just planned out my next 2-3 weeks and nowhere is there time for gambling. so figure im up roughly 30 some odd units this year. might as well put them into action tonight. im cashing out at all but 1 book soon anyhow. if i get creamed then i won't have to cash out of a couple of them....:laughing:....gambling just gets older and older as the days go by and i just don't want to end up being some guy in my late 40's, 50's, 60's looking at lines all day and making plays...so there you go dananderson...:laughing:

IOWA -140......3Units.........unranked home favorite. MIN is a good team but i am not sure if they are ready to go on the road and take down an above average big10 team like IOWA who is well coached. If they get the win tonight then that is a major step in the right direction again for that program. Just not seeing it, though.

BOIST -140.........5Units........small home favorite i will roll with here.

WRST +11 -120....1Unit......just too many points IMO in what should be a game in the 50's.

MON -2 -140............6Units........just a huge fade play today on NAU who now goes on the road after losing in 4OT's to Portland State last time out at home, and blowing the game in the process several times. I would be shocked if they had anything in the tank emotionally or physically for this one today.

LOY(chi) +13 -120......1Unit.....again...just think it's a lot of points in a game where i don't particularly care for either offense.

ORE/ARI Under148.....3Units.....just a feeling that UAZ will really make a commitment to defense tonight as that was missing over the past weekend. ORE is very inconsistent offensively as is UAZ at times. Hope that is the case tonight.

DET/VALPO Under120 -120......5Units......loser might be in the 40's im thinking.

APPST -7 -115.............3Units

JAXST +6 -120..........1Unit

APU/UTM Over158...........1Unit

UCI +11 -120............1Unit

WSU -130 (1H)

APPST -340/PORST -600/MONTST -1450 (-161)

SACST/MONST Over136 -120.............3Units

USU/LATECH Under130............1Unit....tailed RAS

WKU -5..............tailing reignman...was looking at it anyway (didn't get the play in unfortunately)

UAZ -340 (1H)...........1/3Unit

OREST +21 -120.......1Unit...........tailing BB tonight...why not....lol

PAC -320/MON -200/UAZ -600/PORST -600 (+168)..............

GL to everyone!
    Last edited by FlyersFan; 01-08-2009, 08:30 PM. Reason: updated wky play
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

hey now i had no business being brought into this thread.............and i don't want to be associated with a chest pounder like yourself anyways :laughing: :laughing:

GL on your plays tonight
    ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
    NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
    MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
    CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
      hey now i had no business being brought into this thread.............and i don't want to be associated with a chest pounder like yourself anyways :laughing: :laughing:
      you said to know when i was going on hiatus.....:laughing:

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
        you said to know when i was going on hiatus.....:laughing:
        ahhhhhhhh yessss i forgot is this a hiatus from all sports or just CBB ...........cause i need to know how much to load my accounts up with.........if im fading just CBB or all your sports

i am playing with my sugar daddy joepa66 money he won me in CFB anyways
        ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
        NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
        MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
        CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

i'll be a 70 year old man

staying up til midnight researching Manhattan vs Niagara

Good Luck FF .. enjoy your break... i'm gonna take one after the superbowl

GOOD IDEA :beerbang:
          Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
          (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
          (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
          (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
          (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

w2- THX!.....nice job in hoops this year BTW......apparently not tailing reignman because the WKU game has already started....:bang:...sure winner there then....

Comment

:thumbs:
              Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
              w2- THX!.....nice job in hoops this year BTW......apparently not tailing reignman because the WKU game has already started....:bang:...sure winner there then....

Thank you .. Not too shabby yourself !!!!!
              :thumbs: :thumbs:
              Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
              (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
              (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
              (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
              (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Working...