• Show
Clear All

• Harmonious NCAAB Sat

Early ones...

1 UNIT
    Marquette (-3). Too much speed.
    Louisville (+2.5). Too much size.
    Kansas (+7). Too much JayHawk.
    Providence (+11). I'm starting to believe.
    Oklahoma (-1.5). K-ST hasn't beaten anyone all season, look at their last 5 games, lol..

:thumbs:
    Last edited by CuseFan10; 01-10-2009, 12:07 PM. Reason: added oklahoma

GL .

Comment

GL today, Cuse...was hoping for your opinion on a couple games I like today...

UMass +5 (that's what my book is giving me...other places I'm seeing +3.5) -- UMass is inconsistent, but this is more of a fade of Dayton...they are 14-1 with a SOS of around 200...they've played @ Toledo and Akron and won, but got drubbed @ Creighton...beat up on Marquette on a neutral floor. I think UMass may win this one SU.

Please tell me why I shouldn't take UConn -8 at Cincy....I realize its a conference road fave, but living in Cincy, I'm telling you...the boys over in Clifton are in a free fall...I'm not sure they are playing for Cronin...Providence didn't have much trouble with the Bearkitties earlier this week, the fans are pissed, Cronin is admitting that only about 3 guys are playing hard....I see UConn being able to come in and crush them....

thoughts?
      "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

Comment

Ok cuse

Oklahoma is on my fade list .. but i may have to take them .. IF IT DIDN'T START
        Good Luck
        Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
        (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
        (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
        (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
        (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Originally posted by Nigel Tufnel View Post
          GL today, Cuse...was hoping for your opinion on a couple games I like today...

UMass +5 (that's what my book is giving me...other places I'm seeing +3.5) -- UMass is inconsistent, but this is more of a fade of Dayton...they are 14-1 with a SOS of around 200...they've played @ Toledo and Akron and won, but got drubbed @ Creighton...beat up on Marquette on a neutral floor. I think UMass may win this one SU.

Please tell me why I shouldn't take UConn -8 at Cincy....I realize its a conference road fave, but living in Cincy, I'm telling you...the boys over in Clifton are in a free fall...I'm not sure they are playing for Cronin...Providence didn't have much trouble with the Bearkitties earlier this week, the fans are pissed, Cronin is admitting that only about 3 guys are playing hard....I see UConn being able to come in and crush them....

thoughts?
          NT- Good to hear from you and hope all is well.

I also looked at UMass for awhile this morning. If you can get +%, I'd have to jump on that. I have +3.5. Dayton hasn't even been beating up teams at home recently (winning a couple tight ones), nevermind them going on the road against a team capable of dropping 80 on you at any given time. As for UConn, I agree on Cinny's sucktitude, and UConn is going to have a massive size advantage. Cincy has one legit "big" and he's inexperienced and will probably foul out today in limited minutes is my guess. The number is tough at 8/9ish. Lean to UConn but probably a no-play for me, personally. BOL man!

Comment

GL Cuse! :thumbs:
            Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

thanks everyone!

My card is officially out of control... Going to watch for awhile and play some horses. Be back later.

1 UNIT
              Vanderbilt (+8). I'll ride the sucker train with these points. UK by 11, lol...
              Saint Joseph's (-1). Should be tight, Nivins gets it done in the end.
              Seton Hall (+15). 90-80 works for me?
              Nebraska (+2.5). Only Mizzou's 2nd true roadie.

Comment

Mid Day Adds

1 UNIT
                San Diego State (-4)
                Tulsa (+3)

Comment

GOOD START

keep it up CUSE ..

oh my god :beerbang:
                  THE CUSE IS IN THE HOUSE
                  oh my god !!!!

AL MCGUIRE .... that is what i think about him.. Great dude.. remember when he was dancing in the middle of john wallace and the cuse that ncca tourney ? the best ever dude
                  Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
                  (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
                  (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
                  (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
                  (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Night Adds

1 UNIT
                    Boston College (-2.5). Bounce back.
                    Wright State (-1.5). They've finally wrighted the ship, talented team... lol.

Comment

So much for BC's bounceback, lol.

10-3 :thumbs:

Comment

Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X