Obama's Birth Certificate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama's Birth Certificate

I know the election is over but I cant help but feel there are people who still think Obama is an American citizen. I know Congress just certified the election result, I know Cheney in his role as President of the Senate announced it to Congress, I know the Supreme court "rejected an emergency plea to prevent Congress from certifying the electoral vote." I know it "was the latest of at least 8 appeals to the court in recent months - all quickly dismissed - asserting that Obama is ineligible to be president because he is not a "natural-born citizen" as the Constitution requires."

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...MPLATE=DEFAULT

I know Dr. Chiyome Fukino, the director of Hawaii's Department of Health, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics released a statement saying they have verified Obama's birth certificate
    http://healthuser.hawaii.gov/health/...2008/08-93.pdf

I know this statement was further clarified by Hawaii Health Department spokeswoman Janice Okuboto to mean that Obama was born in Hawaii
    Obama Hawaiian-born: Citizen for sure: The Swamp

I know all this but "techdude" says his birth certificate is a forgery

israelinsider: politics: Document forensics expert: Obama "birth certificate" a "horrible forgery"

Why would techdude lie? until somebody can give me an adequate explanation for techdude lying I am going to have to believe him.

Originally posted by Cassanova Frankenstein View Post

Why would techdude lie? until somebody can give me an adequate explanation for techdude lying I am going to have to believe him.
    maybe techdude is the guy who was running the craps table and wouldn't pay your brother on his double odds because his chips were too far behind his original bet, and he just likes making trouble.....:laughing:

in all seriousness i doubt he is a citizen....whole thing has stunk from day 1.....:ohman:
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
      in all seriousness i doubt he is a citizen....whole thing has stunk from day 1.....:ohman:
      :thumbs:

Comment

techdude or not, yo tends to call the dealers at the crap table "jinxing MFers". he doesnt build the proper rapport with members of the service industry.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassanova Frankenstein View Post
          techdude or not, yo tends to call the dealers at the crap table "jinxing MFers". .
          :laughing:.....Yo lit him up.....:laughing:
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Ah the good 'ol Isrealis. Lovely people they are. Real salt of the earth.

Get over it.

Comment

Working...
            X