• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tuesday college hoops

Best Bets (3-1)(+5.70)
    Strong Plays (4-4)(-0.80)
    Regular Plays (9-7)(+1.30)

Overall (16-12)(+6.20)

3-1 picking up 1.80 units last night. I had no best bets, split my two strong plays and won both regular plays. Did not get rich, but it all adds up at the end of the year. Oklahoma went like I thought it would, but I was surprised to see Notre Dame lose by as many as they did with the game going into overtime. Those two smaller conference teams I think I just got luck since I don’t follow them and was just looking at some numbers I found.

Not too big a card for Tuesday. Here is what I have come up with.

Bradley -3 vs Indiana St (strong play)………….Bradley simply the better team…even on the road. Won’t be a blowout, but it does not have to be, just by four is fine with me.

C Florida +10 vs UAB (strong play)………….UAB always capable of blowing somebody out on their home court, but my numbers tell me this game is closer than expected. C Fla should be able to keep this in single digits most of the night.

Kentucky +6 vs Tennessee (regular play)……………Just a hunch here. Always tough to win on the road in the SEC, but Kentucky playing as good as anybody in the conference right now and this one smell tight to me unless it ends up in overtime like my Notre Dame loss last night. This game reminds me of that game..hope results are not the same.

Georgia St +13 vs Old Dominion (regular play)…………..Ga St plays some close game if you look at their average score, but they lose while OD wins some games that are not blowouts. My numbers just tell me this should be single digits, so I have to try it.

Kansas St +7 vs Kansas (regular play)………..This one scares me the most out of all my college plays tonight. I just hate going against Kansas on their home court. This is not the same Kansas team we are used to seeing. They are very good, but not great. Should come down to the last few minutes and with some luck I think it will be a winner.

I am a little shocked that I have not found more best bets so far this season. Guess I still need to get more familiar with the teams this year. I really did not start following college hoops until January 1st.

Good Luck Everybody!!

Best of Luck!

Comment

Working...
    X