Harmonious NCAAB Weds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harmonious NCAAB Weds

Man, I feel like BIGBALLER with my card tonite, lol... Haven't played a card this big all season I don't think but here goes... Best of luck to everyone playing tonight and stay warm and don't ******* tail me JML!!!! :laughing:

1 UNIT
    Michigan State (-5). Went this route w/ Purdue vs PSU at home and got burned. MSU has too much size here I think.
    Drexel (-4). Dragons beat Hofstra by 7 at their place, and many of Hofstra's wins are against inferior competition.
    Saint Joseph's (-3.5). Bonnies have good record, but really haven't beaten anyone good yet. Nivins playing well.
    Syracuse (+7). Homer play, with good line. Game should be tight if Cuse shoots it well they could even squeak out a win.
    Mississippi (-2). No Warren still, but Arky hasn't been on the road in forever. Fading that.
    Florida (-2.5). If Florida shows they win by 7-10.... If they show up.
    LSU (-3.5). Tigers are a far different team in Baton Rouge then they are on the road.
    Iowa State (-1). In Brackins I trust for this one. Playing home court and fading traditional disaster roadie Huskies.
    Michigan (+7). Sans the 1H of the Indiana game ,they've played well away from home all season. Tight game?
    Maryland (+8). Scares me UMD hasn't been away from home in awhile, but I think this is a few too many points.
    Baylor (-2). Playing the better team here to get it done in a tough spot.

:thumbs:

7-3-1, I'll take it. Mich State deserved a push for bettors (weird game). Baylor showed up to the party a little late, Michigan decided to not play the last 7 minutes, and Cuse never showed up period.

Comment

good day cuse. It looked like MSU had an easy cover and then 5 mins later I was praying for just a push.
      Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Plays for the day

THURSDAY

Struggled to find anything I liked, so not pushing it. Just tw ofor tonight:

1 UNIT
        North Carolina (-16). UVA can give up points in bunches and UNC off two straight losses. 90+ tonight?

USC (+1). Playing homecourt. ASU always has a legit chance with Harden, but like the Trojans tonight off the home loss to UCLA.

Comment

gl cuse. i like unc too, but it hurts me to lay double digit road chalk lol.

Comment

2-0 yesterday... Just one tonight. Getting the record spiffy now for tomorrow.

FRIDAY
            1 UNIT
            Wright State (-4.5). I mentioned last Saturday that I thought they had "wrighted" the ship, and I'm still of that mindset. They played a brutal early schedule, and came out of the gates with like 5 straight losses, but since have been fine beating up on teams they should. I expect the same tonight from the team many picked to win the Horizon Conference title.

Comment

Had to go back to before Christmas for the record, lol...

Sides: 92-71-4 (+13.9 units)
              Totals: 2-3 (-1.3 units)

:beerbang:

Comment

Working...
              X