Putting in 2 early...

FSU +7.5 (2.75 to win 2.5)
    LSU -5.5 (2.75 to win 2.5)

GL
    NCAAB (53-28 +62.9 units) :beerbang:

1 unit= $50.00
    HUGE PLAYS (10 unit= 1-1)

Adding:

Ok... researched this one as much as I can and feel very strongly that Buffalo covers the 3 today. 3rd 10 unit play of the year.....

Buffalo -3 (11 units to win 10)

Okie St -2 (2.2 to win 2)

Probably won't have much more posted today until after the Buffalo game finishes.

Good luck to everyone!:beerbang:

1 unit= $50.00

Comment

BOL today Hearts.....love Buffalo to beat my Flashes and cover today. KSU has always had a terrible time playing at UB! Agin ya on the LSU game.....nice record. Keep up the great work!:thumbs:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Good to see you on Buffalo too Joe Pa. You have the best insight to the MAC, so I feel even better about it now.

As for the LSU line, it's moved to -6.5.. hopefully you get it there and we can both win at 6 :beerbang:

Do you know if Uzoh is playing for Tulsa?

1 unit= $50.00

Comment

Originally posted by FlushingHearts View Post
          Good to see you on Buffalo too Joe Pa. You have the best insight to the MAC, so I feel even better about it now. Do you know if Uzoh is playing for Tulsa?
          Hearts......Have not been impressed with the Flashes so far....they have really under-achieved! They've lost some close ones this year.....but on the road at UB is always tough for them. In 8 of Kent's 9 losses their average margin of loss has been 7.35 and that takes into account a 15 point loss at Temple and a 14 point loss at Cleveland State where they shot 26%. They lost by 6 to St. Marys, CA, Illinois, Texas A&M, Western Carolina, and Ohio.

As for Uzoh....nothing on their web site but got this from the Tulsa World newspaper.....
          Tulsa Golden Hurricane
          Player Status/Updated Notes
          Ben Uzoh G Ques Wed - Ankle - 1/21/09 He is dealing with a sprained ankle

Me thinks Jerome Jordan their center will dominate the middle......
          Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Originally posted by joepa66 View Post
            Ben Uzoh G Ques Wed - Ankle - 1/21/09 He is dealing with a sprained ankle
            Jordan's been a beast as of late, they should get it done even without Uzoh. But I always fear the scorer who tries to play through injury and hurts his team more than he helps them. I'll lay off.. but good luck with it.

:beerbang:

1 unit= $50.00

Comment

Adding: SDSU -5.5 (5.5 to win 5)

GL

1 unit= $50.00

Comment

Working...