NCAACBB Thursday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAACBB Thursday

after a 90 second glance at the card (which is a luxury these days)....i shall roll with....

BOIST -1 -120............5Units

PUR -1................3Units

APU -7....................3Units

JAX/TSU Over147.............2Units

JAX/TSU Over69 1/2 (1H)..........2Units

APU -300/NAU -325 (-134)...............5Units

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

ADD:

G'TWN -5 (2H)........1Unit

G'TWN -260 (2H)/BUT -440 (2H) (-142).........1Unit

GL to everyone!

Comment

FF...GL! :thumbs:

Comment

Why the big play on Boise? Not knocking it, just asking. Just that I'm starting to feel like I'm out on a major limb with pretty many here playing Boise tonight, but I saw that line as fishy and went the other way. Looks on paper like it should be more like Boise -4 or -5, doesn't it?

I know their leading scorer, Mark Sanchez I think his name is, is listed as questionable, but i did read that he should play. That's all the info I could get on that situation....but judging from the line, I can only assume the books are counting on him either not playing or not being very productive, or like I said, I would see this being set at more like Boise -4 or -5....

GL tonight :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
          Why the big play on Boise? Not knocking it, just asking. Just that I'm starting to feel like I'm out on a major limb with pretty many here playing Boise tonight, but I saw that line as fishy and went the other way. Looks on paper like it should be more like Boise -4 or -5, doesn't it?

I know their leading scorer, Mark Sanchez I think his name is, is listed as questionable, but i did read that he should play. That's all the info I could get on that situation....but judging from the line, I can only assume the books are counting on him either not playing or not being very productive, or like I said, I would see this being set at more like Boise -4 or -5....

as i said stif...i took about 90 seconds and looked at lines. that's the most time ive had to look at lines in a week so just went with the game that looked the best. i have always had success with BOIST at home and a lot of times, the injury is factored into the line anyway. would have made PUR a bigger play but i won't do that with road chalk which i rarely play anyway. and it's not like it's a whole lot bigger than the other ones....just felt it was the strongest play i could find after looking at lines for 90 seconds literally.......GL! with whatever you played.....

JML- THX!.....

GL to everyone!

Comment

Hope your having a good one, FF!
            :beer2:
            ...toke on...

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post

also, if you are going to take 1 1/2 points on the road you better be about 95% certain they are going to win that game. And i have always played small home court favorites. There is no better play IMO than a home favorite of under 3 points. Home court means more in CBB than most sports, especially in certain conferences. There is really no value in playing a road dog and not getting points in conference play. If you are going to take a road dog you really need 5 points unless you are pretty certain they win outright. That takes care of the late foul BS factor in games. How many times have you seen a team down 1, then miss and foul and next thing you know they lose by 4 or 5. I never play road dogs of under 4 points ever......unless i think that team will win outright most of the time. And im not sure you can say that about NMSU. BOIST is not an easy place to win.

But whatever as i said......just my style....

Rah- THX!...:thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                also, if you are going to take 1 1/2 points on the road you better be about 95% certain they are going to win that game. And i have always played small home court favorites. There is no better play IMO than a home favorite of under 3 points. Home court means more in CBB than most sports, especially in certain conferences. There is really no value in playing a road dog and not getting points in conference play. If you are going to take a road dog you really need 5 points unless you are pretty certain they win outright. That takes care of the late foul BS factor in games. How many times have you seen a team down 1, then miss and foul and next thing you know they lose by 4 or 5. I never play road dogs of under 4 points ever......unless i think that team will win outright most of the time. And im not sure you can say that about NMSU. BOIST is not an easy place to win.

But whatever as i said......just my style....

Rah- THX!...:thumbs:
                BOIST by 3....and that is exactly to my point why playing a road team at basically pick is probably one of the worst value plays to make, IMO, and that of course is just my opinion...... NMSU hits a 3 to cut it to 1 but then fouls and BOIST tacks on 2 FT's for the cover. You really need 4 or more on the road to make a road dog worth playing. Otherwise you are basically playing the game at PK -110 on the Road and that play will lose far more often than it will win. You would be better off taking small road dogs of less than 4 points on the ML. If the game is close and the dog is losing you virtually always get screwed by late fouling and it ends up a 4 or 5 point game. So by taking like +110 or so at least you are getting a little more value for your play.

what a waste....basically even for the night....if i had just stopped with the 3 plays i wanted to make i would have been fine...but no...hadn't played in a while so i guess i felt the need to add a bunch of crap to the card to fill it out........:ohman:

by the way, APU has been a covering machine for me this year. i would keep an eye on them.

GL to everyone!

Comment

can you please go back into hibernation so i can pick up my fading where i left off

****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                  NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                  MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                  CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
                    can you please go back into hibernation
                    heading back in as we speak....:beerbang:

what about your sorry ass....you started out on fire and haven't posted anything since you lost like 3 nights in a row.......you quitting?...i mean come on.....was it over when the germans bombed pearl harbor??........niedermeyer....dead.....marmalarde dead................cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuusefannnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn..........

i'll be back for the tournament hopefully and i will alert you so it coincides with any fading plans you have for your season..... .....actually having a decent season which is the pisser of the lack of time thing....:bang:

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                      heading back in as we speak....:beerbang:

what about your sorry ass....you started out on fire and haven't posted anything since you lost like 3 nights in a row.......you quitting?...i mean come on.....was it over when the germans bombed pearl harbor??........niedermeyer....dead.....marmalarde dead................cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuusefannnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn..........

i'll be back for the tournament hopefully and i will alert you so it coincides with any fading plans you have for your season..... .....actually having a decent season which is the pisser of the lack of time thing....:bang:

i have been keeping a low profile since i started fading joepa in CFB and now in CBB........i don't want everyone else knowing how i made my first few million :bang: :bang:
                      ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                      NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                      MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                      CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Working...
                      X