• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday preview !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

getting a head start on Saturday

Couple game of interest for me

PLEASE ADD your thoughts
    ** Fridays usually no play day for me ** so i figured i'd start a preview thread for saturday

ND vs UCONN
    - Lean towards ND *** They are desperate need of a win on saturday... they have to play marquette and pitt after this ..... ND is good at home... They have had a week to prepare for UCONN..They haven't played since last saturday ..Loss at Cuse

Penn St vs Iowa
    -Lean towards Penn St ..They should beat Iowa at home. BOTTOM LINE... Penn St has done two things this year that i feel has got them to this position (15-5 overall, 4-3 in the league. They shoot 3's very well, and they defend the 3 point line very well. Pretty talented team with Pringle, Cornley and Battle... Each of them avg 14 points a game or better

Tenn Martin vs E ILL
    - Lean towards Lester Hudson ( 27 ppg ) and THE SKYHAWKS .. This hudson kid is good and THE SKYHAWKS are hot ... Tenn Martin has won 4 straight games all by atleast 10 points

I have no idea what these lines will be

Just a guess i would think maybe ND would be a 1 or 2 point dog at home vs Uconn... Possibly a pick or minus a point ... Penn St and Martin maybe 7-9 point favorites both at home.. Just looking at the card it looks to me that these may be solid plays if the number is right :thumbs:
    Last edited by BUNK MORELAND; 01-22-2009, 11:48 PM.
    Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
    (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
    (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
    (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
    (2-0) +2.5 units

WASH will beat UCLA......that is a house of horrors recently for the Bruins......will play WAS on the ML unless i can catch 5 or more which i don't see happening....game will probably come around PK......
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
      WASH will beat UCLA......that is a house of horrors recently for the Bruins......will play WAS on the ML unless i can catch 5 or more which i don't see happening....game will probably come around PK......
      game came at PK.....see some places where WAS is up to -1 but i like that side in this one.....
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Buffalo +8.5

WOW WOW WOW

lot of points

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
        (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
        (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
        (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
        (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

game came at PK.....see some places where WAS is up to -1 but i like that side in this one.....
          Nice !!!!

Typical Bruin team / Ben Howland team IMO

- score 55 and hope to win by 1 ...

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
          (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
          (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
          (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
          (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Washington still has not beaten a good team all year, IMO. They would have lost to USC is Dwight Lewis played. The Pac 10 is a mess (mostly due to "one and done" freshman from a year ago. I think they could actually wind up with zero Sweet 16 teams. ASU and UCLA are the only legit teams, and I could easily see both of them getting knocked off, especially ASU. Cal, Washington, and Stanford are all soft, mediocre squads.

(there, guarantee win for Washington today since I knocked them, haha) :thumbs:

Comment

Nice call ! :thumbs:
              I should of been on the huskies .. missed out on a solid play ..

:bang:

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
              (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
              (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
              (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
              (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Working...