• Show
Clear All

• Saturday .. .WHO SHOT YA ?

South Florida + 6
    Buffalo +8.5
    Penn St -6
    ND +2

2.5 units a piece

South Florida has given some good teams fits this year and Stan Heath has this team going in the right direction. Buffalo is one of the better teams in what i believe is a weak MAC Conference this year. Too many points in my opinion. Penn St .. Good Line IMO .. Iowa is 2-4 in the league. Penn St has 3 players in Pringle,Battle,and Cornley who can play. ND plays good at home. I feel they get it done today .. They need a win... Good Matchup with Harangody and Thebeet:thumbs:
    Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
    (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
    (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
    (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
    (2-0) +2.5 units

add 3

NW +5.5
    X +2.5
    Tenn Mart -10.5

each 2.5 units

Why not NW ? I feel if the 3 ball isn't falling for Michigan, NW will win this one outright. They have proved they can compete and they can compete on the road. X has been hot, they have been blowing teams out, i saw LSU play once and was not impressed. Tenn Martin is my favorite mid major right now ... Lester Hudson !!!!!!:thumbs: He is one of those players who can win a game or two for a team in the TOURNEY , he is that good. If they can get to the tourney out of the OHIO VALLEY , watch out for them. This Hudson kid is that good

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
    (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
    (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
    (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
    (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

W2- GL!...i don't like NWU tonight...not a good spot for them IMO.....

going to tail you on the skyhawks...:thumbs:...i've been riding APU in that conference...those 2 teams could very well meet for it all in the end......

UW over UCLA...:thumbs: (5 in a row now i think at home)
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
        W2- GL!...i don't like NWU tonight...not a good spot for them IMO.....

going to tail you on the skyhawks...:thumbs:...i've been riding APU in that conference...those 2 teams could very well meet for it all in the end......

UW over UCLA...:thumbs: (5 in a row now i think at home)
        :bang: i should of played UW .. great call !!!

i've noticed you've been all over AP this year .. Let's nail this Martin

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
        (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
        (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
        (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
        (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

skyhawks....:beerbang:

nice call on X as well......you should have played the ML...much better value....IMO there is no value in playing a dog at -110 and get less than 4 points on the road...you usually get screwed with late fouling if the game is close or they win outright.....very few times do points come into play of less than 3.......4 gets close to being a better play on the spread and 5+ is definitely better to take the points (referring to road dogs only).

im hoping APU and BYU can hold on for me today....been a pretty good day so far....

i had that feeling that NWU was in a bad spot today...off a major win at MSU and UM badly in need of a win.......wish i would have gone bigger on UM.....

missed a 10 team ML parlay today by 1 game....and it was the first one on the card....:laughing:....OHIO....:ohman:...fking weak dick team apparently....
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

thanks

i play with two locals .. i don't have access to ml's , but i see your point for sure

SKYHAWKS

you got to love that they play at SKYHAWK ARENA

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
            (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
            (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
            (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
            (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment