Ditka's Saturday Plays

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ditka's Saturday Plays

Happy Saturday to all! Let's try these out for size ...

Memphis ML +120 (1 Unit) - I am no fan of Bruce Pearl.
    Wisconsin +11 / Buffalo +12 (4 Pt Teaser) (1 Unit) - Hate involving my Illini in any plays but they are really in a dangerous spot here, coming off a big win vs tOSU and the Badgers are struggling mightily right now, having lost 3 straight. The 'Hall will be rockin' but I would expect Wisky to want to have an awfully slow pace to this one so D Mac, Davis, etc can't turn it into a track meet.
    Penn State -1 1/2 / Michigan -1 1/2 (4 Pt Teaser) (2 Units) - With the 4 pts for both of these teams, I'd expect them to take care of business at home. NW is due for a letdown as though they are improving, they aren't nearly as the last 2 games would indicate. Michigan should get back on track today as well and deal with the NW 1-3-1 zone. Iowa most likely blew their load in the Wisky game and is just pretty awful. PSU's Battle, Cornley, and Pringle should get the job done in the Bryce Jordan Center as they are an up-and-coming team.

I'll probably have a few more later. GLTA! :thumbs:

Moose
    Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

Add:
    Tenn-Martin / Bradley / Texas - ML Parlay (2 Units to win just under 1)

It would be much appreciated if PSU would shoot better in the 2H. I would be embarrassed if I were them since Iowa is pretty awful.

Moose
    Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

Comment

Working...
    X