NCAACBB Sunday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAACBB Sunday

MSU/OSU Under133 -120........7Units....ok, either im the sucker or this line is off. Lighty is still out for OSU and they haven't done much offensively in quite some time minus the vaunted Houston Baptist game. OSU and MSU haven't seen a game score total this amount in the last i don't know how many meetings (6+) and OSU hasn't had a conference game go over this amount this season. Both teams are Under teams, especially OSU. OSU's bench is getting thinner by the day and they really are a pedestrian hoops team. BUT, this is their GOY today IMO as a loss here and they are toast in the Big10. They also don't have a quality conference win yet, so i would expect the defense to be there today. Also looking for a bit of a hang over from MSU off of that loss early.

SWMOST -1........3Units.......i still call them that...lol. Big game here, ESPNU comes calling and i think NIU is due for a clunker at some point. Willing to take the tiny home favorite here in this one. Last few games have been won by the home team (last 4). Conference has been good to me over the years with home teams covering these type games/numbers. Been good again this year and hopefully that is the case today.

MSU/OSU Under62 -115 (1H)

OSU +1 1/2 -105 (1H)......hoping MSU still has a little hangover and the Bucks come to play in this one.....

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

good luck today

After a quick glance. Over of Pitt looks good to me ..

WVU will be firing away from 3 land like they always do .. and i look for pitt to run a little more today, use their athleticism and deep bench to wear down Mountaineers ...
    Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
    (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
    (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
    (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
    (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: i have come to the conclusion you will never quit

GL on the plays :beerbang:
      ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
      NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
      MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
      CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Working...
      X