Im going to the Georgia Tech game...Sat. morning

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im going to the Georgia Tech game...Sat. morning

THERE GONNA BEAT WAKE OUTRIGHT, U heard it first outright. Take the 7 just in case. :beerbang: :beer2: :laughing:

I'm one of the biggest GT fans out there.....and even I really dont see how that's going to happen. If they do, it'll be great, but I'd be shocked...just don't see it happening. I haven't seen a team turn the ball over and just lack an overall toughness at GT since Paul Hewitt got here....there's a couple of guys that play hard / smart most nights, but overall this team is just not disciplined enought to compete in the ACC so far....IMO if they're coached up properly, they're going to be real tough next year, b/c the talent is def. there...but we'll see...oh yeah...GO JACKETS!

Comment

Originally posted by bookiekilla View Post
      I'm one of the biggest GT fans out there.....and even I really dont see how that's going to happen. If they do, it'll be great, but I'd be shocked...just don't see it happening. I haven't seen a team turn the ball over and just lack an overall toughness at GT since Paul Hewitt got here....there's a couple of guys that play hard / smart most nights, but overall this team is just not disciplined enought to compete in the ACC so far....IMO if they're coached up properly, they're going to be real tough next year, b/c the talent is def. there...but we'll see...oh yeah...GO JACKETS!

I agree with BK

Wake is the side to be on ... IMO
      Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
      (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
      (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
      (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
      (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

I admittedly don't know much about GT, but I'd be a bit concerned about a letdown for Wake after beating Puke.

Seems a good argument could be made for staying away from both sides there, if what you guys say is true about GT....

Comment

Wake is for real this year. If this was UNC or Duke the line would be at 12-13. The reasoning of a let down after beating the dukies, is the only part of this tread that makes any cents. I believe after Wake beat UNC, they beat BC by 20 at BC. I like the -7 1/2, and no I'm not a Wake fan.

GL on whatever you go with, and enjoy the game. Alexander Memorial is a cool venue.

Comment

WTG FSB!
            I'm sure you had a blast at the game!

:party:
            ...toke on...

Comment

Good Call

:beerbang:
              Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
              (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
              (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
              (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
              (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Great Call, I was way off on this one.

Comment

******* great game fellas. I will tell you this McFarland for Wake Forest is a little bitch. I noticed the whole game he was smiling and joking around and was not serious about anything. I actually stormed the court with the students. It was a great win for Tech bball.

Comment

Originally posted by FultonStreetBlues View Post
                    ******* great game fellas. ..... I actually stormed the court with the students.
                    no cell phone pic? :dunno: that would have been pretty cool :thumbs:
                    Great win Tech fans!
                    ...toke on...

Comment

The FIRST TIME I ever say that GT is a bad pick on this site...and this happens....maybe i should do it more often:beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by bookiekilla View Post
                        The FIRST TIME I ever say that GT is a bad pick on this site...and this happens....maybe i should do it more often:beerbang:
                        Bookie I went on the court after the game and gave Shumpert a high five. I would like to meet up with you one day so let me know a way to contact you.

Comment

Working...
                        X