• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sunday college hoops

Best Bets (12-15)(-13.50)
    Strong Plays (20-14)(+9.20)
    Regular Plays (37-24)(+10.60)

Overall (69-53)(+6.30)

3-4 last night dropping 5.90 units. I went 0-2 in my best bets which have sucked this year, 1-1 with my strong plays and 2-1 in my regular plays.
    I think I need to stop playing on Saturdays. I have said this every year, but I need to stop on Saturdays. I work all day come home and don’t have time to look at the games and rush my plays and there is almost too many games to choose from. So from here on out, I am taking Saturday off.

Tired of losing, only one for today.

BEST BET

Dayton -4 vs St Joes………better team and home court advantage. Should be a winner.

SuperBowl pick………..Arizona +7.…………Arizona will score some points today, but Pittsburgh will find a way to wn this game. Much closer than expected. I think Zona will have the lead at different points of this game.

Good Luck Everybody!!

Same here Mark. I do my homework for the afternoon games then rush my night picks. I had my son's swim meet to go to and just randomly picked some games:bang: . I will never do that again. Stay focused and find value, that's what I need to do.

I like the Flyers -4. GL!!
    NCAAF '12: 11-16-0, -7.90 units.
    O/U:4-2, +1.80 units.
    Teasers:
    Rothstein's leans:
    Double Digit Home Dogs:9-7-1, +1.30 units.
    NCAAB '11-'12: 128-123-0, -10.80 units.
    O/U: 46-38, +2.80 units.
    Rothstein's "leans":
    Double Digit Home Dogs: 36-20-3, +13.10 units.

Comment

GL today, Mark. Dayton has been living dangerously lately....winning by 2 @ GW, 1 at home against Fordham and 1 at home against SLU. Dayton is very athletic and plays great defense....but their offense is just horrible. I think they lead the country in wins less than 5 points this year.

The one concern I'd have about Dayton today is the matchup against Nivens....I have no idea how Dayton is going to stop him....certainly Huelsman and Searcy can't do it.

Should be a good game today....UD Arena is a great atmosphere for a college basketball game....their fans are insane.

Best of luck on your best bet. If the past is any indication it will likely be a white knuckler for you today.
      "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

Comment

Nice call on the Flyers.....I truly had my doubts with Nivens in the middle, but Dayton did a great job double and triple teaming him....he was very frustrated throughout the game. The shots were also falling for the Flyers today and they even made their free throws. I came away much more impressed today than what I've seen in the past. Should make for an interesting game on February 11th when X rolls into town.
        "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

Comment

Working...
        X