NCAA Wed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Wed

Hey guys, been busy finishing up school and trying to land a real job...since all that it out of the way Ill have to post again on a regular basis...First plays for this year...Will start off with...

5 Units Each

Syracuse ML -125... Home game, 'Cuse cant drop 4 straight Big East games, can they?..Last WVU win at the dome was back in 1996...Syracuse is 12-2 at the Carrier Dome, holding visitors to an average of 66.4 points on 37.9 percent shooting.

2 Units Each

Villanova ML -125

1 Unit Each

Ball State +14
    Central Florida -3
    Arkansas +4
    Drexel -1

Adding:

1 Unit Each

UCLA/Texas ML Parlay
    to win 1 unit

St. Joes/Oklahoma/MSU ML Parlay
    to win .68 units

Comment

GL, Vaz....welcome back... :beerbang:

Comment

thnx JML...heading down to the arena tonight...is Pogge really that bad..i remember him getting rave reviews not to long ago...should be a good atmosphere at the game as you Toronto guys tend to take over the areana whenver the leafs come to town...

Comment

GL tonight Vaz....nice to see some bison crap around here again! :laughing: :thumbs:
          Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Adding:

2 Units

Wake Forest -2
            Texas ML -215

1 Unit

Dayton -1
            Mississippi -2

Comment

Originally posted by vazman05 View Post
              thnx JML...heading down to the arena tonight...is Pogge really that bad..i remember him getting rave reviews not to long ago...should be a good atmosphere at the game as you Toronto guys tend to take over the areana whenver the leafs come to town...
              He's been average in the AHL, and was smoked by Minny his last game up here. With the Leafs year all but done, he'll be seeing a game every few weeks because the brass wants to see if he can lay better...and hey...the losses just mean better draft spot...:thumbs:

Yeah...usually about 40% Leaf fans at HSBC....cheaper to drive there than go to the ACC!

GL

Comment

Thought u graduated in spring of 08? well join the spring 09 boat then...............oh yeah and GL on your picks ...........

i won't talk about buff*** i promise cusefan :hide: :hide:
                ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
                  Thought u graduated in spring of 08? well join the spring 09 boat then...............oh yeah and GL on your picks ...........

i won't talk about buff*** i promise cusefan :hide: :hide:

went back to get minor in law. business/finance i finished up last spring:beerbang: ...

Comment

Originally posted by vazman05 View Post
                    went back to get minor in law. business/finance i finished up last spring:beerbang: ...
                    man more props to you but i can't take another second of that place after this spring.........especially the MGE302 African tribal leader lady economics teacher think im on my way to kill myself
                    ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                    NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                    MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                    CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Working...
                    X