• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thursday college hoops

Best Bets (16-18)(-11.40)
    Strong Plays (22-18)(+4.40)
    Regular Plays (40-29)(+8.10)

Overall (78-65)(+1.10)

And the sucking continues……Back to back horrible nights. Last night I went 3-5 dropping 4.90 units. I am now only plus a little over a unit for the year. I am a little lost right now. I am picking the same as I did all season long, but now they are losing. In danger of being in the hole after tonight. Here is what I have come up with.

NO BEST BETS TONIGHT. Decided to back it down a little until I come out of this mini-slump that I am in.

California +1 vs Washington (strong play)…………Mostg of the time I would have made this a best bet, but like I said, stepping it down a notch. Two pretty evenly matched teams here. Game like this usually go to the home team. I will take the home doggie to bark in this one.

Stanford -4.5 vs Washington St (strong play)…………Sticking with the Pac-10 and going against both Washingtons tonight. Unlike the above game, I think Stanford is the better team and I can see with home court advantage them winning by double digits. Even though I am in a slump, I just don’t see both of these going down. I should do no worse than 1-1 and I am due for some good luck and go 2-0. Let’s hope tonight is the night.

College of Charleston +1.5 vs W Carolina (regular play)……………Not going to waste a lot of time with a long write-up here. CC simply the better team…even on the road.

New Orleans -2 vs Florida Atlantic (regular play)………..Two pretty lousy teams, but FAU the worse of the two and have to play on the road. New Orleans takes advantage and gets a much needed win.

M Tennessee St -2 vs Denver (regular play)…………..Just re-read what I wrote about the Charleston/W Carolina game. Same thing applies.

There are a few more I like, but I think I better stop. Hopefully I am still in the plus after tonight.

Don’t know if I will play anything on Friday or not. I told you guys last week that I am done on Saturdays. I work all day and don’t have enough time to cap all those games, so instead of rushing to make plays, I am just taking the day off from here on out unless for some reason I am actually off work that day, which is rare.

Good Luck Everybody!! I know I need some.

BOL today Mark! :thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
    X