Not Bragging Honestly

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not Bragging Honestly

I just wish someone should listen to me when I'm that confident. All I kept hearing of how dangerous Penn St. was. This was a game the Wolverines just would not lose and it showed by the 20 point margin. What can I honestly brag about anyway? I'm not lacing em up and playing for these guys. Just call it a good hunch. I dont normally play 80 units, but if you're questioning the integrity of my wagers you're dead wrong. I would really like to thank Wonka for telling me how good the Nittany Lions were. He was the motivation behind me raising my wager 30 units. :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:

Originally posted by MajorWVU View Post
    I just wish someone should listen to me when I'm that confident. All I kept hearing of how dangerous Penn St. was. This was a game the Wolverines just would not lose and it showed by the 20 point margin. What can I honestly brag about anyway? I'm not lacing em up and playing for these guys. Just call it a good hunch. I dont normally play 80 units, but if you're questioning the integrity of my wagers you're dead wrong. I would really like to thank Wonka for telling me how good the Nittany Lions were. He was the motivation behind me raising my wager 30 units. :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:
    Hey bro, what are the size of your units? and nice pick tonight was thinking the samething on Michigan they needed this one.
    Predictem Record: (1 unit=$25)
    NHL TOTAL---> 21-17-0 (+10.47 units)
    CBB TOTAL---> 21-21-1 (-4.72 units)
    CFB TOTAL---> 0-0-0
    NBA TOTAL---> 0-0-0
    ---------------------------------------------------
    2010 TOTAL--->42-38-1 (5.75 units)
    2009 TOTAL--->198-177-9 (+7.62 units)

Comment

UNITS

My units are $50 a piece. Is that what you guys normally use?

Comment

I know John Beilein personally from WVU days and I know how bad he wanted this game. The man is a terrific coach and a wonderful motivator. When it comes down to it that doesnt mean a whole heck of a lot, it all comes down to his team executing.:thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by MajorWVU View Post
          I know John Beilein personally from WVU days and I know how bad he wanted this game. The man is a terrific coach and a wonderful motivator. When it comes down to it that doesnt mean a whole heck of a lot, it all comes down to his team executing.:thumbs:
          Should have added that in your reasoning to further explain why u picked who u did.

Everyone is a little different some use 10 some 25 some 50 some 100 it all depends on the poster.

Keep up the good work.
          Predictem Record: (1 unit=$25)
          NHL TOTAL---> 21-17-0 (+10.47 units)
          CBB TOTAL---> 21-21-1 (-4.72 units)
          CFB TOTAL---> 0-0-0
          NBA TOTAL---> 0-0-0
          2010 TOTAL--->42-38-1 (5.75 units)
          2009 TOTAL--->198-177-9 (+7.62 units)

Comment

Lets get something straight I don't have a beef with you, I have a beaf with that num nutz putz who claims he is an Ohio State and Steeler fan. That is probably the most redickilious thing I have ever heard in my life. If he went to Cleveland they would bitch slap him and steal all his phoney Buckeye gear and give him Michigan stuff. If your a Buckeye your a Brown by nature. I might be from the South but I have family from Cleveland Ohio. If theres one thing I was taught early as a child to hate Steelers and root for Buckeyes and Browns. If you keep posting winners your fine with me. I used to be an arrogant moron and post caps and guarntees, it burned me bad on ultimate capper when Bartman jinxed my Cubs gurantee, since that day I have toned it down and developed some respect of some of the cappers here. I do have mad respect for Flyers Fan being a buckeye like my late grandad.

Comment

The Buckeye-Brown thing is absolutely true.:beerbang:
              NCAAF '12: 11-16-0, -7.90 units.
              O/U:4-2, +1.80 units.
              Teasers:
              Rothstein's leans:
              Double Digit Home Dogs:9-7-1, +1.30 units.
              NCAAB '11-'12: 128-123-0, -10.80 units.
              O/U: 46-38, +2.80 units.
              Rothstein's "leans":
              Double Digit Home Dogs: 36-20-3, +13.10 units.

Comment

Wow Fulton you are a moron. The majority of people that live in eastern Ohio are Buckeye fans and Steelers fan and hate the Browns (when they had a football team) Keep your opinions in the south you don't know what the hell your talking about:beerbang:

Comment

I'm in Eastern Ohio.....an hour from Pittsburgh and hate the Stealers, like the Browns but am more of a Giants and Raiders fan, loved the Pirates when I followed bases and hated the Indians. I am however still a Pens fan! That's the difference between northeastern oHIo and eastern oHIo! However, Cleveburgh has been hugely Ohio State in the past but I believe that outside of South Bend, Cleveland has the largest population of Notre Dame subway alumni anywhere! Also, more and more Cleveland players are being recruited to Michigan and Minnesota! Then of course you have the Bungles and Reds fans here too....just not any in eastern oHIo.
                  Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Originally posted by joepa66 View Post
                    the Pirates .
                    :beerbang: :beer2: :bang:
                    **ALL PLAYS ARE TO WIN 1UNIT UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED**

Comment

Originally posted by IBEME View Post
                      Wow Fulton you are a moron. The majority of people that live in eastern Ohio are Buckeye fans and Steelers fan and hate the Browns (when they had a football team) Keep your opinions in the south you don't know what the hell your talking about:beerbang:
                      **** YOU

Comment

Class act Fulton Grow Up........ Thanks Joepa:thumbs:
                        Last edited by IBEME; 02-06-2009, 12:30 PM.

Comment

grow up when I know for a fact a buckeye cant be a steeler...i made my point enough is enough your a disgrace to ohio state

Comment

Originally posted by FultonStreetBlues View Post
                            grow up when I know for a fact a buckeye cant be a steeler...i made my point enough is enough your a disgrace to ohio state
                            Geez dude, grab a beer, maybe a lap dance, and chill out.... Totally uncalled for.

MajorWVU - Best advice is just make your plays, explain your reasoning, keep your record and things will be fine. If you win a bet and are happy/proud, don't start a new thread. Reply to your old one to spark up some conversation if need be. All will be good.

Comment

Originally posted by FultonStreetBlues View Post
                              What's that make Santonio Holmes??

Just kiddin' around. Cheers Fulton:cheers:
                              NCAAF '12: 11-16-0, -7.90 units.
                              O/U:4-2, +1.80 units.
                              Teasers:
                              Rothstein's leans:
                              Double Digit Home Dogs:9-7-1, +1.30 units.
                              NCAAB '11-'12: 128-123-0, -10.80 units.
                              O/U: 46-38, +2.80 units.
                              Rothstein's "leans":
                              Double Digit Home Dogs: 36-20-3, +13.10 units.

Comment

Working...
                              X